• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Today is my 20 Year Anniversary on Prime.

Congrats to all our early adapters!!!! I have to wait till next Jan for my 20 year rolex....

Congrats! Rob, you were the first Prime member to meet up with me and I'll never forget your kindness and generosity. I still can't believe you let me drive the 94 LOL. I wish more people would ditch FB and come back here- great group of people!

PS- I still think you should just get a nice NA2 T-top, have Nabil make it perfect and drive it forever.

Congrats! Rob, you were the first Prime member to meet up with me and I'll never forget your kindness and generosity. I still can't believe you let me drive the 94 LOL. I wish more people would ditch FB and come back here- great group of people!

PS- I still think you should just get a nice NA2 T-top, have Nabil make it perfect and drive it forever.

I knew once you got behind the wheel that you'd be hooked. And now look at what you're doing. A complete rebuild/transformation of your current NSX. I'm pretty much out of the NSX scene now. There are a lot of other cars I want to experience before they take my license away.

Rob also let me drive his focus RS while we were at xpo!

Rob also let me drive his focus RS while we were at xpo!

Fun little car. I don’t let just anyone touch my stick shift.😉😉 I probably should have kept that one. Made me feel like a teenager again. It had so much grip with the Cup2 tires.

I wish more people would ditch FB and come back here- great group of people!

Agreed, never had FB. Tried to get people back after NSXPO with little no luck. Shame, great group and half the reason I never sold my car.

Fun little car. I don’t let just anyone touch my stick shift.���� .

I'm sad at the mass migration from prime but psyched at the members that have stayed...see what I did there...:biggrin:

Agreed, never had FB. Tried to get people back after NSXPO with little no luck. Shame, great group and half the reason I never sold my car.

I'm sad at the mass migration from prime but psyched at the members that have stayed...see what I did there...:biggrin:

Huge congratulations to you! I'm stopping by after a long time away to pay my respects. :)

He offered to me, too, but I was content just to ride in it, lol.

That's [MENTION=4282]docjohn[/MENTION] for you, ha.

I was planning on asking RSO34 to shut down my account because I really felt there is nothing more for me to contribute here. However, the responses above are why I still like to be active here. Thanks guys, especially in this rough time that we are all going through.

Cheers.

-Doc.

Yep, for me its not really about the car, although guys like Honcho doing wonderfully epic rebuilds helps us voyeurs ...its like soilent green its the people!!!!!

I had no idea you were such an NSX PRIME OG, lol

Neither did I, but it's fun to be back and I've never stopped day dreaming about NSXs after all of these years. I think it's written in stone somewhere that I must have one! :biggrin:

PS. Although I did make time to update my signature upon returning I cannot bring myself to remove my old ICQ and AIM messenger icons, which I haven't used in probably at least 15 years. What a fun blast from the past!

Last edited:
Congrats!

How was I on the NSX listserv yet didn't get the memo about NSXPrime until three years after y'all? You guys really are the Prime OGs!! At least I beat The Kid here. ;)

Last edited:
Congrats! My 20th is in October. Hard to believe. I was single, 24 years old, living in a small apartment in a different city, different job, no NSX. Now, I'm 43, NSX for 17 years, Married for 14 years, six year old son, own my home. Here's to the next 20 years !

Last edited:
congrats!

How was i on the nsx listserv yet didn't get the memo about nsxprime until three years after y'all? You guys really are the prime ogs!! At least i beat the kid here. ;)

lol

Congrats! Def a great forum/group of people over the years. I'm not on FB, so wasn't aware there is a large group of NSX'rs there?

I gotta hit an NSXPO at some point, can't believe I haven't yet.

Before actually registering on Prime, I lurked for years, so who knows when I started learning.

Stay safe and wish you and your business well.

Many happy returns.

Can't wait to hit the reply button and see when my anniversary is :D

Edit: Oct 2022! Almost there!!!!

It's great to see some of the good'ol names show up. I miss a few of the original guys who are no longer with us also. The Wednesday night chats were hysterical. Like the saying goes, "It's just not the same as it used to be."

Thanks for the replies. Love you guys.

It's great to see some of the good'ol names show up. I miss a few of the original guys who are no longer with us also. The Wednesday night chats were hysterical. Like the saying goes, "It's just not the same as it used to be."

Thanks for the replies. Love you guys.

You know us "old timers", still love ya Doc!!!!

Back