• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tomy Takara CAUL NSXr Remote control car

Sold my NSX a few months back and while doing some house cleaning, I found this tucked in a box from my travels to Asia 8-9 years ago. Completely forgot I had it!

Its minty mint. I haven't even opened it yet. I looked on line to try and find a current reference for it but no such luck. Lets start at $60USD and see what happens? :confused:

Product Description
This item is a injection plastic and metal radio or remote-controlled car model.
Here's a very nifty little infra-red controlled model car! This full set includes the chassis with electric motor and accurately detailed body, and the hand-held transmitter. Car can move forward and backward, and turn right and left. There's only one speed. This series comes in two "control types": A and B. You can operate two cars at the same time, as long as they're not the same type. Some simple assembly is required. Markings are self-adhesive stickers. Requires four AAA batteries for operation (not included). Accurate details and remote-controlled fun.

the package itself measure 12 x 8 x 6cm and weighs maybe (and that's a real stretch), maybe 1.0 lbs

I'll bubble wrap it and send it anyway you want. Buyer pays shipping. its coming from Calgary T3L2H7

Code: TKT78741 Series: CAUL Date Released: January 2008 Package Size/Weight: 12.0 x 8.0 x 6.0 cm / 120g Manufacturer:
Takara Tomy

Attachments

• IMG_3713.jpg
    IMG_3713.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_3714.jpg
    IMG_3714.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_3715.jpg
    IMG_3715.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_3716.jpg