• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Too high or good?

Good, or Lower

• Total voters
Buy the vents don't like it , sell it lol ,

I like em since my x is blk :tongue:

Since u ask, I think CF side vents look tacky. Don't do it.

Really? Ferrari and Porsche don't seem to think so.

ferrari-599xx-500x300.jpg

gt2%20rs%20carbon%20fiber%20side%20vent.jpg

Last edited:
Lowered looks perfect unless you go after market with wheels, then slammed. CF is good look for the inlets as long as the fit is perfect.

The difference is those are oem stuffs

Is your car fully OEM? You can say that about a lot of things. Basically any modification. I understand you don't like the vents, and I appreciate the input. But your reasoning as to why they are bad is illogical. For what it's worth it does get more air into the intake location.

Last edited:
Buy it and try it out , not like you can't sell it

I think it looks great now. Slammed looks terrible IMO. Leave it alone.

I think it looks great now. Slammed looks terrible IMO. Leave it alone.

I was never considering going slammed, just a bit lower still. Judging by he poll which is currently 28 to 5, the slammed look is definitely not very popular even if I was crazy enough to do that. I'm going to leave it. I'll recheck rake, I think the rear is a hair low... Thanks guys.

Dave I think the height you have right now is optimal especially considering the road conditions here in Massachusetts. The slammed look definitely looks cooler parked but on the flip side you'll look like an idiot slowing down and swerving around potholes all the time. Either way your car looks great man. I kind of want to drop my car a bit more too but I'm already scrapping at times so I know going lower makes no sense.

IMHO, don't do the CF intakes or b-pillar. when you start doing that, it starts to look like patchwork. A black car might be able to pull it off, but keep the silver car clean.

IMHO, don't do the CF intakes or b-pillar. when you start doing that, it starts to look like patchwork. A black car might be able to pull it off, but keep the silver car clean.

If I do the B-pillars, I'll paint them. The side vents, I don't think will look like patch work I really think it will pickup the CF rear spoiler's colors and carry it to the sides. I saw a GT-2 a week ago with a nice CF side vent, it's color was very similar to my car, it did look really good! Maybe I'll post a poll on that one too. LOL... I'll have prime design my whole car. :D

Lol just buy it and sell it off if you dislike it but go lower lol

Dave, don't listen to Socold. He just want to buy all of your sh-ts for less when you sell them later! :biggrin::biggrin:

He's what you call a "bottom feeder" LOL

Lmao. :tongue:

Keep the height as is.
Keep the vents as is (skip the CF ones).
:smile:

I would like to hear some opinions on this.

19f4b13b.jpg

I have some carbon B-pillar covers but I might put them on to save weight and paint them, or sell them. I don't want to create a random carbon part here and there look like there was no design to it.

My opinion...

1) vrh and the track... super bad and super unsafe idea..

2) big side vents = second worst idea on your post

3) cf b-pillars - are we talking about your silver car that looks perfect ? :)

Your stretching for changes - call me bout the vrh if you need explination... I dont wanna go vendor bashing on a part i actually have on my dd and love it = but I will never track it again.

With stock wheels, look much better now. Slammed look looks better with aftermarket wheels IMO.

This ^^

Car looks great. Nice work.

Are you staying with the OEM wheels or doing Advan as you mentioned earlier?

This ^^

Car looks great. Nice work.

Are you staying with the OEM wheels or doing Advan as you mentioned earlier?

I'm still debating. LOL... I like the OEM so much. I'll probably buy a set of advans and try it out and see how I like them. If I didn't like them Socold "bottom-feeder" 57 is sitting there licking his chops for a deal. LOL

Back