• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

top 10 official ugliest / riced out nsx thread

After reading the past thread about some pretty nasty looking NSX's and owner's lack there of taste, I thought it was fitting to start this thread. I've been accumulating pictures over the years of both hot and not so hot cars!

The way this thread will work is I will keep a TOP 10 list on this first page based on submissions from everyone. Just keep posting on this thread in a very simple format:

1) VIN NUMBER
2) Location you saw the car
3) ONE PICTURE
4) Reason why it should be on this thread :)

I think the convertible black nsx posted should be here, any other suggestions? Remember, follow the format and I'll keep this updated!

Let's make this fun and here's the list:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Re: {top 10} official ugliest / riced out nsx thread

:p

nsx_001.jpg

SPINNERS?? why?

Last edited:

After reading the past thread about some pretty nasty looking NSX's and owner's lack there of taste, I thought it was fitting to start this thread.
I'm sure the owners in question will be delighted to see their cars and accompanying discussion in this thread. :rolleyes:

have you not seen my avitar:wink:

A fitting irony.

1) s4play
2) all over this forum
3)

IMG_5188.jpg

4) led's in engine bay, '1 of 4' plaque, and led running lights = rice-a-roni

LOL that's fine if you want to nominate my nsx to this thread, I will put it there if everyone else agrees. Yes my car is ricey because I have red LED's that only can be seen when I flip a switch! :biggrin:

Side-note: this is all for laughs but I'm sure we've all seen an NSX in pink or other gaudy mods. I swore there was another thread but can't find it now.

Last edited:

I really like your car, save for the mods I listed. I know you've gotten flack for the engine led and plaque before, but you don't care and that's cool. But I don't think other members who aren't putting themselves out there and selling stuff on this forum will appreciate being singled out, regardless of how their car looks.

I really like your car, save for the mods I listed. I know you've gotten flack for the engine led and plaque before, but you don't care and that's cool. But I don't think other members who aren't putting themselves out there and selling stuff on this forum will appreciate being singled out, regardless of how their car looks.

+1

I'm sure people wouldn't like their NSX to be singled out either......

Rick is that your engine bay? "1 of 4"? Come on man... that has to go. You have such a beautiful car, that plaque is cheezy.

i nominate myself.

its between the one colslaw87 posted up or this one

Attachments

• ugly3.jpg
    ugly3.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 962
  • ugly two.jpg
    ugly two.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 692
  • ugly 1.jpg
    ugly 1.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 1,369
The only exterior item I've added to my car is a rear wing -- am I consider a ricer?

Aside from MAXX Racing and the obvious reason they went with spinners, most of these so called "rice" owners have spent time and money into their cars; Its just a matter of preference.

I agree with PV Mike and the others. No one wants to be singled out and what's the purpose of having a 'rice' NSX's vin number? Are we to track them or keep a record of them?

IMHO, this thread sucks and fails.

Last edited:

Rick is that your engine bay? "1 of 4"? Come on man... that has to go. You have such a beautiful car, that plaque is cheezy.

Yes that is my engine bay - the plaque was made by another local prime member for me - thought it looked cool but we'll see - I'm totally changing up my engine bay for a more cleaner look :)

I'm not sure why everyone is suddenly so willing to play boyscout and be afraid to nominate cars. In other threads and day to day discussion I see tons of comments about "ricer" NSX's that fail and now everyone is trying to be polite? I'm the first person to agree that we all have different modding tastes but certain things are WAY over the top. I'm not talking about NSX-R wannabe's but just pure ugly gaudy cars!

So far the cars nominated are all just hideous by (oscar, socalsupra, coslaw87) I have a few more in my hard drive....hehe, let me work on the list later.

We can leave the VIN's out since these ugly cars will never be returned to stock and can be spotted a mile away! :biggrin:

beat_sx.jpg

Here are my three entries... Taking fugly to a new level with a nice car!

NSX-policecar.jpg

2000+Acura+NSX+2+fast+2+furious+car.jpg

2007-tokyo-auto-salon-wtf-edition-20070125053111888.jpg

Last edited:
Back