• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

top 10 official ugliest / riced out nsx thread

Does a mini NSX count?
mini_nsx_21.jpg

hahahaha that thing is hilarious

Re: {top 10} official ugliest / riced out nsx thread

A fitting irony.

1) s4play
2) all over this forum
3)

IMG_5188.jpg

4) led's in engine bay, '1 of 4' plaque, and led running lights = rice-a-roni

Is that a warm air intake that can be used to detail the car?
:tongue:

Re: {top 10} official ugliest / riced out nsx thread

anyone who installs their OWN plaque detailing the production numbers has an extreme case of SMALL penis syndrome or SPS.... NICE RICE Chachi mobile...getta grip buddy

A fitting irony.

1) s4play
2) all over this forum
3)

IMG_5188.jpg

4) led's in engine bay, '1 of 4' plaque, and led running lights = rice-a-roni

Last edited:
Lets hope i dont run into this guy while i'm driving on the expressway in Japan

The extra drag from the light bar will allow you to out accelerate him! ;)

Rick,

I love your car: the wheels are perfect, the seats are a nice touch, I like the leds on the front of the car. The engine bay ...not so much. The hot air intake is nonfunctional at the very least and detrimental at the worst to the performance of the car. The lights...yeah, you can switch them off...but whats the point of having them? Both of these things I can kinda overlook but that cheap plexiglass plaque where you're basically bragging to onlookers...man, thats gotta go. You look like an attention whore.

If you want something different there or exclusive, look for a JDM Honda plaque (even the early US NSX's have an H instead of the Acura A), the ARC garnish plate from Dali or even the SOS piece.

BTW I agree with the others that singling out owners' cars here, complete wth VIN# is in bad taste.

LOL you guys need to chill about my plexi plate - it was made by another nsx member for me and they have one on their ride too.... :)

I lost my OEM intake filter cover so have been hunting for a GruppeM Kevlar Intake to replace the HKS mushroom as it's my only choice but heck I never really drive the car so not much chance it's going to suck any dirt for now.

Oyagi: No worries this thread was just to have some fun to see ricer NSX's in one place. No one is posting VIN's ....

so true:biggrin:

i can't believe this guy has the nerve to put his car as a ricey nsx

http://www.ricedexotics.com/honda/nsx_009/

i just left a comment on how bad ass his nsx is.

http://www.ricedexotics.com/honda/nsx_010/

and him, he is a member of our forum and this author needs to learn more about how cars work before he leaves comments on why he "thinks" a car is ricey. Case in point, on this car he wonders why a Mid engine car has a vented hood.

Last edited:
and him, he is a member of our forum and this author needs to learn more about how cars work before he leaves comments on why he "thinks" a car is ricey. Case in point, on this car he wonders why a Mid engine car has a vented hood.[/QUOTE]

I think the cars in those links are ricey. One, what is the actual point of having two tone headlights? Showing off CF isn't exactly a WOW factor anymore; of course that is according to taste. The windshield banner well that is just pointless. The giant wing on the red one? Common man even the NSXR GT doesn't have that huge of a wing. You don't need that big of a wing to create downforce. If anything that thing is aerodynamically impeding the top speed of the car. The point of ricey, I believe, is to add crap to your car that doesn't follow the original design as well as not adding any performance aspect. Bottom line CF who cares paint it. Giant wing is more of an eyesore than a performance aspect. Besides who the hell drives 180 everywhere that a wing that big would be needed.

I think the cars in those links are ricey. One, what is the actual point of having two tone headlights? Showing off CF isn't exactly a WOW factor anymore; of course that is according to taste. The windshield banner well that is just pointless. The giant wing on the red one? Common man even the NSXR GT doesn't have that huge of a wing. You don't need that big of a wing to create downforce. If anything that thing is aerodynamically impeding the top speed of the car. The point of ricey, I believe, is to add crap to your car that doesn't follow the original design as well as not adding any performance aspect. Bottom line CF who cares paint it. Giant wing is more of an eyesore than a performance aspect. Besides who the hell drives 180 everywhere that a wing that big would be needed.

you obviously know nothing about that red nsx with the tall wing. and yes that car does need it, its the most powerful nsx in the world, it also won sport compact car's ultimate street car challenge when it was only making 650whp and it dominated almost every single performance category. it beat the next fastest car by more than 3 seconds on a relatively short track. the red car might not be a looker but trust me, it warrants everything that is needed on it.

i do admit that i'm not a fan of the two tone headlights on the yellow, but i was only arguing the authors lack of knowledge on why it would be beneficial to have a vented hood on a MR car.

here is a link about danny youngs car when he was competing in the ultimate street car challenge.( the red one with the big wing ) ignore the score card at the road course section. they did a typo where they swapped 1st and 2nd place car's times, you have to read the article to see that.

http://www.modified.com/events/0612_...uru_panel.html

here is a link to danny's thread where he just made 1000whp ( the first and only nsx to do it )

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117295

detailed pics of his car and the amazing attention to detail.

http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/sh...user=7098&sl=l

like i said, it may not be a looker but its definitely bad ass.

Last edited:
I don't doubt the car is fast or that the performance characteristics are quite astonishing. If the wing is absolutely essential then by my definition it isn't ricey. However, it is extremely hard to believe that a wing that size is needed. I don't think 1K hp automatically means holy crap guys we need the largest wing we can find now. There are 200mph cars without a giant wings. Yet I digress as I lack the effort to pursue the issue. As long as you say it needs it then well it does. I will take your comments as expert opinions as mine are not. For all I know you are an aerodynamics god and advise Ferrari on the strategies of wind tunnel experimentation. I would also assume that the owner of that red nsx is a genius for installing the behemoth wing as there is no other alternative to keep the wheels planted. Conclusion without giant wing NSX equals back to the future time traveler. Thank you for enlightening me. :)

Last edited:
Back