• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tower Shops - Friday, October 5th

Hey guys. This sounds great. I have been itching to get my car out of the garage for a long time. BUT... unfortunately I can not this Friday. Family plans. Hope to catch up soon!

I'm in weather permitting

Looking good as of Monday night.

10-12-weather.jpg

----- Hugh; Luis; Oscar; Doug: Jose ---------------: Will do my best to make it!

Weather.com forecasts 10% chance of rain tomorrow and 40% tomorrow evening, so I'm planning to be there from around 6 until just after 7 or so.

See you then.

Maybe one of you could take a few pics and post them for me up here in Indy since I can't be there.
It started raining here mid morning and so far the temp has dropped 25 deg and going down to the mid to lower 30's for the next few days at night with highs in the mid fifties until next week.
At least the cars will run good as soon as the rain stops tomorrow am.

Cheers
nigel

Fun to hang out like the good old times :)

Here are some pics, 2 bad was way 2 dark way 2 fast!

DSC_4191.jpg

DSC_4193.jpg

DSC_4195.jpg

DSC_4200.jpg

DSC_4213.jpg

DSC_4216.jpg

DSC_4218.jpg

DSC_4223.jpg

DSC_4225.jpg

DSC_4226.jpg

DSC_4229.jpg

DSC_4230.jpg

DSC_4243.jpg

DSC_4244.jpg

DSC_4245.jpg

DSC_4249.jpg

DSC_4255.jpg

DSC_4299.jpg

Oscar

Thanks Hugh. Anxious to see the night.
Hope to be back for the Toy run this year with my NSX.

Cheers
nigel

Oscar came through as expected. Thanks Oscar! And I hope you make it to the Toy Rally nigel. Registration opens Oct. 15th at toyrally.com

Oscar, as always, nice pictures. Nice to see everyone again.:smile:

Great photos. Thanks for posting. I am in, if at all possible next time. Let me know if anyone is interested in a Saturday or Sunday morning drive for coffee.

Thanks for the pics Oscar.
I sure wish I was there now. The temp went down to 30 deg last night. Rather cold for this time of year.
Hopefully in time for the toy run.

Hugh, I just noticed you removed the "Interceptor" marker from Charlottes back side.

Cheers
nigel

Last edited:
Oscar, terrific pictures as usual. Good to see everyone again. Keep it up as best as possible each month.

Back