• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Truly a sad day for Pantera fans.

This is down the road from my house. I have seen metal concerts there in the past. 25 yr old in a Blue Jacket jersey with no determined motive. A kid who was shot was leaning against his van holding his chest wound while his girlfriend was watching him die. Jesus.

I love Pantera I have seen them like 10 times in LA ... I guess I wont see them 11 times... Great guitar player and loved blasting it in my NSX...

It's so odd because I was just listening to them at work this morning. Cowboys From Hell is a great album! They actually broke up about a year ago so the chances of you seeing them 11 times were pretty slim anyway. Well there are always reunions tours, but I'm guessing it won't happen now. And even if they found a replacement, it won't be the same. This sucks! :mad:

Am I the only one who opened this thread expecting to read about a certain car designed by deTomaso and stuffed full of Ford 351 motor? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

haha! I think it's the generation gap! :smile:

I guess they still don't know for sure why he did it, but it's coming out that he was a completely, obsessed, crazed fan. They're saying that he ran on stage and started accusing Dime of breaking up Pantera. Oh and he's an ex-Marine as well who was discharged after serving less than 2 of his 4 years.

No video that I'm aware of, but I wouldn't be surprised if a video or at least pics showed up on rotten.com
Can anyone check if they are already there? My work computer won't let me onto that site. I read that he got shot 5 times in the head. I'm willing to bet they'll be on rotten.com before long.

Am I the only one who opened this thread expecting to read about a certain car designed by deTomaso and stuffed full of Ford 351 motor

As did i, and i'm reasonably (cough) young.

R.i.p sad news. 'This love' my favourite pantera song. :frown:

Back