• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tubi Group Buy

Good news!!!
I talked to Franc @ Tubi Style usa, they have more than 12 orders paid for, so he is going to place the order to Italy today.
Anyone else that is thinking about getting one, had better sign up this week to get the group buy price.

The extra 10 exhaust's that Tubi style USA is going to be stocking, will be going for retail price's.

Hat's off to Don D, for getting this buy going, when everyone else said it couldn't be done. :cool:

Don D,
YOU are the MAN! I've been waiting for Tubi to come out with this exhaust for ages. hehehe. Finally one man took a stand. I was emailing Tubi for a long time. They keep putting me off. I hope this goes through.

Prov4are,
Thanks for your efforts as well. You two deserve all the credit.

Cheers,

David :)

Mynsxjoy, I think your cost is $1800 for the system, $100 deposit, and shipping from the UPS site is $22.82 ground, $86.78 2nd day or $147 next Day Saver. You should not require the +$400 pipes discussed being a 1991. Don't miss your chance, no $$ with Tubi or Group Buy, I'm a buyer.

Question: I talked to Matt and he stated that I need some pipe extensions (whatever they are called). I thought I didn't need them since I own a '96. Can someone confirm?

Regardless...I'm still in! Can't wait!

Minh

-M-, I have always been told the extention pipes are only required for '97+, '91 to '96 are OK to connect.

Matt is just going by Tubi styles web site.
The Tubi web site is wrong when it says 95 to 2001, it should say 91 to 2005.

91 to 96 model's bolt right up, 97+ model's need extra piping.
The cats are in a different location for the 97+ years, that is why you need the exta pipes.

Here are some threads that back it up.

Tino, who brought us the first group buy.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11601&highlight=tubi+group+buy

Chris, from SOS.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11725&highlight=tubi+group+buy

Another from Chris at SOS.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11683&highlight=tubi+group+buy

FYI, I am paid up. When I last talked to Matt early this week, he was estimating a late Oct delivery. Post when you get 'em!

Late Edit: Paid up = deposit. Sorry to confuse everyone.

Last edited:
coolnsx,
No I haven't been contacted yet either....I guess just sit tight and wait for the call. I am sure they are more anxious to get the $$ than us paying them. hehehehe. I do want my Tubi though :)

I asked Matt about this last week and he said he's just collecting the deposit at this point. He will contact us about the remainder once the exhausts come in.

-- Joe

willabeest said:
i emailed them. hopefully they will respond positively.

We have to go through a distributor, not directly from Tubi. In this case we are using one in the same building as Tubi NA. Contact info is below, just call Matt and ask him.

Euro Tech of Holland llc.
Email: [email protected]
Address: 10963 Paw Paw Dr.
Holland,MI 49424
(616) 393 7733

just off the phone with matt. they have 20 exhausts coming i think he said 13 were spoken for. total cost in california including shipping 1875 dollars. i have a 1992 he said i won't need the extra parts that the later years would.
i guess this will be my christmas present. :)
White94 said:
We have to go through a distributor, not directly from Tubi. In this case we are using one in the same building as Tubi NA. Contact info is below, just call Matt and ask him.

Euro Tech of Holland llc.
Email: [email protected]
Address: 10963 Paw Paw Dr.
Holland,MI 49424
(616) 393 7733

Deposit placed with Matt today! ;)
Mine is a MY 2000 NSX-T... Hopefuly arrives in time for my Birthday :D
Cheers, David Tram

Back