• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

two full time jobs?

comquat1 said:
That's cuz you're slow at doing clear bras! :wink: :tongue:

But they are *perfect* when done...which is good when I have very detail oriented customers. Know what I mean? ;)

Meeyatch1 said:
But they are *perfect* when done...which is good when I have very detail oriented customers. Know what I mean? ;)
Yeah, it takes alot of time to strategically place that 1 spec of sand on my bumper before applying the film.... hehehehe, yeah, that's right, I went there! I'm just kiddin' gotta mess with you a bit since you wont' sell me your car..... :tongue:

netfreak said:
My aim is to be the youngest NSX owner in the city. The other owners i know of in the area are all above 35 and I figure I can get one by 24.

^I got you beat :tongue

erase your debt...then buy the NSX.

netfreak said:
These clear bras, are they just a clear film that protects the front end? Is it easy to notice when installed?

Yes it is a clear film....PM me if you want more info since I do not want to hi-jack this thread.

Your credit is the key to your future. Without good credit success is near impossible. Do what ever you have to do to pay your bills on time. If you think paying bills is tough now imagine how hard it would be with bad credit and 2X the interest charges. Bad credit also effects how much you pay for insurance too.

SilverStone05 said:
^I got you beat :tongue

erase your debt...then buy the NSX.

Haha. Yeah I want to be able to make a sizable down payment to keep my monthly payments low so I'll give it a number of months of saving after I clear the debt. I may end up delaying the purchase until after xmas 2006 depending on my funds.

Honestly I think it is an absurd move to chase after an nsx and setting yourself up for a financial disaster.

On a side note: Although this isn’t really advice because that would render I am suggesting spending all your money just so you can have a “cool” car and that would go against my philosophy

As for a good paying job that is 10 hour days typically from 8pm-6am is a Sleep Apnea acquisition technician. We are building centers around the US and what we have in our proformas is around 40-50k a year for a tech depending upon experience. You don't have to have an education, just a few probably week long training courses. The job is simple you hook patients up to a few electrodes then go back into your tech room and chill and monitor the patient till you wake them up at 5ish.

Steveny gave you the best advice, “Your credit is the key to your future.”

Unfortunately in the city I'm in, I'd be extremely lucky to land the job i'm aiming to get. I have high school education only and the other guys working there have post secondary. The only thing that keeps me in the running is the years of experience from my home based servers. My options here are very limited and at this point the two jobs are the only way to pay off my debt fast. NSX is still coming after all debts gone and I do some saving and investing. My goal was next year but it may end up being 2 years. I won't get it until I'm completely satisfied that my income can sustain my lifestyle.

Back