• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ultimate balla / JDM wheels, money no object?, Post your vote and one picture please

Its actually a RAYS "Gram Lights", which is Rays lower line of cast wheels, all the VOLK stuff is considered the Balla wheels if money is no object.

I'm shopping for rims for both my s2000 and future NSX at the same time...haha

Been talking to a NSX buddy of mine on various Work, Wed and I really like the Volk "Gram Lights"....

So I wanted to ask you guys, if money was no object, what rims would you put on the NSX and why? I'm definitely going with the 18/19" route for the NSX since I will never track the car.

I ordered a Work / Brombacher custom VSSX setup for the GT3 which is scheduled to arrive any day now. Always had a special place in my heart for Work rims so please....

Post one pic and a reason why you are / would use these rims on your NSX! :)

thanks a million,
rick

X2 how much?

Also how much are these are do they come in black?

1600x1200neez.jpg

These looks like my Borbet wheels, long time ago. I think black would look good.

Its actually a RAYS "Gram Lights", which is Rays lower line of cast wheels, all the VOLK stuff is considered the Balla wheels if money is no object.

I thought the gram lights were the more pricey ones rather than VOLK? :confused:

HRE's - spare set I purchased with the NSX

Attachments

• Woody's 060.jpg
    Woody's 060.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 613
  • Woody's 061.jpg
    Woody's 061.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 494
Not like that...

I might not use them. The car is coming with the stock wheels that I actually like a bit better. I might put these up for sale...

^ baller as in 1 set of HREs? or baller x2 as in 2 sets of the same HREs? :biggrin:

JIC Force 05 wheels in matte black. The best part of these wheels are their ability to fit any sized BBK application as per Science of Speed website.

Front 17 x 8 (215/40R17)
Rear 18 x 9.5 (265/35R18)

DSC00122.jpg

This is the first time the later OEM calipers have looked good IMO.. Jet, car looks great and so worth the wait I'm sure!

regards, Paul

is that you car? because those look like 16/17, and if they are then thats actualy the exact set im thinking about buying

the set is a 16/17 set. i know this cause these wheels were once mine. they now belong to a friend name colin in PA. the nsx is a friend of colins who tried the wheels on for Import Alliance meet.

I have 17/18 Word XD9's. By far NOT the ultimate baller wheel but since you asked :biggrin:

I dont want to clutter this thread and go off topic but pics can be found here: http://flickr.com/photos/fotoset/

James

thanks James - I LOVE the Work XD9 rims, they are one of my favorite on the s2000 as well :)

rk

These looks like my Borbet wheels, long time ago. I think black would look good.

Beautiful wheel Neez QD5 but cost 1600 ea!!!!! any other wheels look like these for less? 18/19 set up in black? anyone? thks:smile:

NEEZ wheels five spoke FTW...:eek:
1600x1200neez.jpg

NEEZ wheels mesh for FT2W:biggrin:
neez060hd8.jpg

Auto Couture Aristos FT3W:smile:
product_photo-xlarge_image-870.jpg

Anyone know less expensive version of 5 spoke Neez wheel? :cool:

You like?
PB080043.JPG

They're not that baller coming in at around $900/rim... the real mag ones are closer to $2k/rim, but it's not worth it if you're not tracking it.

some dope wheels in here :smile:

cant wait to get mines

Anyone have 18/19 in gold or bronze? :cool:

Back