• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ultimate balla / JDM wheels, money no object?, Post your vote and one picture please

too bad it was borrowed for a day only, i cant find many pics of that nsx
i really wanna see better pics of that setup
sighs

Last edited:
TE37s are, indeed, popular but certain sizes are extremely rare. For instance, TE37s in 18x10.5 for the NSX. Subjectively, I think that accounts for quite a bit of rarity status.

Speaking of Yahoo Japan auctions, there was a single green TE37 from a Super GT NSX a while ago. If one could get the entire set and refinish them to as new, they'd be quite the focal point.

Reading through this thread again and I still think that the m7 and manarays are the rarest wheels posted thus far. I also did buy some TEs and I happen to hav the rare 10.5 rear you speak of along with my manarays lol.

These are my 18/19 Strasse Carbon Fiber face....Love them!!!

IMG_2364.JPG

Pass_side_shot.jpg

Last edited:
I wouldn't put these in as ultimate baller wheels but they're nice and nicer than stock... Just a little boring is all.

these have got to be the most hideous wheels i have ever laid eyes on.
only an idio* would ever buy such a wheel

zaid

Those are magnesium wheels so they must be baller ;) They're not bad looking IMO they just don't fit the NSX that well. They remind me of AMG twin spokes which look great on benzes!

I will...next week the car in having the Umbrella VRH kit installed along with DF CF Lip, side splitters and diffuser! Then I'll post um up!!!
Can't Wait!

CANT WAIT. sounds really slick ... great taste in mods btw :)

rear cf wing coming?

I will...next week the car in having the Umbrella VRH kit installed along with DF CF Lip, side splitters and diffuser! Then I'll post um up!!!
Can't Wait!

Last edited:
Very very nice!

Are those GC-07C? As the 07J look at little flatter?

Also anyone know if they are available in 17x7.5 front and 18x9.5 rear?

Those are 7Cs. They are long out of production, but might pop up occasionally used.

The 7Js are available but expect to pay a pretty penny because of a strong Yen and rarity. SoS quoted over $4400.

17x7.5 and 18x9.5 is the correct NSX fitment for both 7C and 7J.

Those are 7Cs. They are long out of production, but might pop up occasionally used.

The 7Js are available but expect to pay a pretty penny because of a strong Yen and rarity. SoS quoted over $4400.

17x7.5 and 18x9.5 is the correct NSX fitment for both 7C and 7J.

Thanks for that, don't really like the 7J, prefer the spoke shape on the 7c, didn't realize the were out if production.

Those look like the factory wheels to me. :|

Those look like the factory wheels to me. :|

That's the point... the factory look is the most JDM/"balla" of all, but sometimes you want to modernize slightly by adding an inch here or there, or clear a BBK... so you get Prodrives or if you're not filthy rich, SSR GT7s.

these have got to be the most hideous wheels i have ever laid eyes on.
only an idio* would ever buy such a wheel

zaid

Hey at least I have aftermarket wheels on my car! And....these are no longer on my car since I have the Advans on now. :tongue: You Biya! :biggrin:

I have a set of the 7c in British black, selling them and have a buyer lined up. They are nice wheels

I have a set of the 7c in British black, selling them and have a buyer lined up. They are nice wheels

Anyone wanna hazard a guess as to who the buyer may be? :wink:

Gonna look mean on my special project!

CANT WAIT. sounds really slick ... great taste in mods btw :)

rear cf wing coming?

I'm really trying to keep the CF accents in check....all it takes it one mod to many and then RICE....so instead of the CF wing I went with the CF rear window garnish to balance it off....but I really have to see it all on to make a decision.:wink:

Back