• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ultra rare 2000 Coupe in the For Sale section JH4NA2130YT000127

Ultra rare 2000 Coupe in the For Sale section

Calling DeHaldaswerth... :)

Last edited:

Well he used to have one, maybe it's his old car...

shouldn't the roof be black? was it painted? All coupes had black roofs.
It has low low miles only because it is in Seattle and never driven in the rain. :biggrin:

Last edited:
This car is a true gem. I had the opportunity to see it as well as the seller's thousands of NSX toys. I believe he misrepresented by being too modest. This coupe is absolutely beautiful and is next to being flawless. The seller really took care of his toys, I mean all of his toys. This is a must have if one needs a NA2 coupe. I am the proud owner of his original wheels for this car.

my shoe, my shoe, my shoe

Lol. Thread successfully derailed.

Lol, what did I start with this word association nonsense...

Holy mac! What a great looking car. My coupe was an 01, red with black roof. I'm telling ya, if I didn't already have two coupes, I'd be on this thing like a hen on a june bug. Isn't it interesting that a fella could buy five of these wonderful, incredible Coupes for the price of one Ferrari 458? I am very confident that the 458 is in no way five times better than a NSX Coupe. In fact, there are some days when I drive the Zanardi that I am convinced it may be BETTER than the 458. I'm not kidding btw...

...there are some days when I drive the Zanardi that I am convinced it may be BETTER than the 458. I'm not kidding btw...

On a track day I had two students with 458s... one let me drive his.... just wonderful! However, on a point by point review I would agree with you. Yeah I might own a 458 if I had room (my two previous "F" cars were a Daytona back in '72 and a 246 in '74 -- both cars sucked) but I wold NEVER sell my '91 coupe.

In fact, there are some days when I drive the Zanardi that I am convinced it may be BETTER than the 458. I'm not kidding btw...
I would love to hear some of your thoughts on why this is the case.
Is it that despite the large difference in raw power you aren't actually utilizing the power difference that often? ie. Even though the 458 has 560HP, in most instances you are only utilizing 300HP whereas with the NSX you are utilizing 100% of its 290HP?
Is it the lack of electronics getting in the way of the driving experience?
Or is it something that is communicated straight from your butt in the seat and unable to put in to words on the forum?

Back