• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Cleanest/Nicest NSX!

I just washed mine last week...so it is pretty clean now...does that count? :biggrin:

NoooLuV4Me said:
7982cut1.JPG

Can i be one of the cleanest?What do you guys think huh?

Ty
Your car is wicked , would you post some more photos ,and what size rims do you have....thks Brent:biggrin:

These are my favs...

Alpine's demo NSX:
i_GU7N2950.jpg

106.jpg

The used-to-be-Tronds NSX from Norway:
nsx600_6.jpg

nsx600_7.jpg

They all look nice....However my top choices are Alex's car from GruppeM, Serialnsxer, Armandos, Ryans and of course my own. :biggrin:

With a title like that, I couldn't resist. One of the hazards of having a winter beater in the Great White North. Gotta love those rad 60 series winter tires though .. really fills up the wheel wells!

Attachments

• DSC01166 (Medium).JPG
    DSC01166 (Medium).JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 1,169
The Alpine NSX from this years TAS was VERY nice indeed. That gets my vote....but im biased since i got to sit in it at the show! :smile:

H-carWizKid said:
Cleanest? We took that award @ NSXPO 05- Here are the reasons why...

I know Norm's car VERY well and it is the cleanest that I have ever seen. No big surprise about winning the cleanest NSX at NSXPO '05. Norm sets the standard in my opinion.

1TTITENSX's black one is my favorite though...just looks great sitting still.

Somebody has to represent for the yellow fellows!

10721DSC00029-med.JPG

I just cleaned my cassette player...

What particular brand/style of hood is that? (ie. SOS BackyardSpecial NSX-R? Taitec NSX-R? VIS NSX-R?)

mickeylex said:
Ah, yes. I've seen pictures of Paul's NSX here on Prime. If I recall correctly, he has Fikse FM/10 wheels on his NSX (he chose Fikse, so I already know that he has good taste - hopefully I'm thinking about the same Paul. That NSX is very clean.

Found this picture in his gallery. Can't see the NSX too well, but the baby sure is cute.

Oh, so I see how it is now... Fikse guys stick together! :wink:

Even though you can't see Paul's NSX in it's entirety in that image, you can notice a carpet underneath it & a carpet behind it for an added measure of care... along w/ a few soft-cotton white-T's & fleece-knit baby's blanket underneath the OEM NSX fender-mat!?! :biggrin:

I think it's just amazing when it's about 103 degrees in the afternoon & your NSX looks wet, almost like a hologram and standing out from a caravan of 2 dozen NSX's while on the highway doing 100mph, 105mph! :cool:

Back