• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Unofficial "F*ck It" Stories Thread

Ski_Banker

Suspended
Let's hear all your stories of "f*ck it." Boss got you down and you've got a funny story about how you told him to f*ck it...post up! Girlfriend tells you she's seeing someone else, so you grab her ugly sister and say f*ck it...post up!

F*ck it...this should be fun!! :biggrin:

Read the thread title and said "F*ck It" I'll check it out. Nothing here. :frown:

I was at a bar close to work once and ran into my ex. I didn't think much of it til about the last call, she was looking at me, I was looking at her and I though... "F*ck it!"

Didn't feel right the next morning cause I pretty much had to dump her all over again, but "F*ck it!"

When they fire up that giant atomic collider tomorrow and it starts to blow the world up. Hopefully i'll have time to say F*ck It and go steal a Bugatti Veyron. :wink::tongue::biggrin:

Ok, I went out drinking with my First Officer, a hot little blond, and one of our Flight Attendants. We all get back to the FO's room and they are drunk as skunks and start kissing on each other. So I am leaving to go back to my room as I have managed to go 8 years and not dip my pen in company ink. The First Officer says to me, "I don't want you to go, I want you to stay, but I understand if you have to go." So, I said, "you know, this probably isn't a good idea are you sure you two want to do this?" They both said, "yep!" So I said F*ck It.... and did. Both of them! Three times! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Pictures on request. :eek: Ha!

Oh and for the record. FO was 32 and smoking hot (and later on manage to come within 3 sec of my lap times in my NSX on the track) and the Flight Attendant was 26 and cute, not your everyday Grandma B-C girl FA (seat B to seat C ie... the whole isle)

Last edited:
Ok, I went out drinking with my First Officer, a hot little blond, and one of our Flight Attendants. We all get back to the FO's room and they are drunk as skunks and start kissing on each other. So I am leaving to go back to my room as I have managed to go 8 years and not dip my pen in company ink. The First Officer says to me, "I don't want you to go, I want you to stay, but I understand if you have to go." So, I said, "you know, this probably isn't a good idea are you sure you two want to do this?" They both said, "yep!" So I said F*ck It.... and did. Both of them! Three times! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Pictures on request. :eek: Ha!

Oh and for the record. FO was 32 and smoking hot (and later on manage to come within 3 sec of my lap times in my NSX on the track) and the Flight Attendant was 26 and cute, not your everyday Grandma B-C girl FA (seat B to seat C ie... the whole isle)

playa! pics !

Back