• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Formula Red thread....

New facelift

picture.php

Awesome looking car! I like your style.

Hello Moses and Monica. Hey, you guys get around! Where in No Cal were those shots taken?

You two make an nice couple. Together with your NSX, even nicer. Needless to say, I had fun last Sunday at the Chino Hills combined car meet. Hope to see you again soon.

Steve

Hello Moses and Monica. Hey, you guys get around! Where in No Cal were those shots taken?

You two make an nice couple. Together with your NSX, even nicer. Needless to say, I had fun last Sunday at the Chino Hills combined car meet. Hope to see you again soon.

Steve

That was coming south on HWY 1 from San Francisco the day before the Chino Hills meet:cool:

We do get around, gotta use the car for what is was made for which is to be driven:biggrin:

Here's more pics from another road trip if interested: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115019

That was coming south on HWY 1 from San Francisco the day before the Chino Hills meet:cool:

We do get around, gotta use the car for what is was made for which is to be driven:biggrin:

Here's more pics from another road trip if interested: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115019

Nice pics on your roadtrip thread. Now that's a road trip!

So, assuming NSXPO will be at Vegas in October 2010, I can count on you to go with your NSX, right? Between then and now, I'll be sure to organize a few car meets, car shows, road trips, and whatnot. Until next time!

So, assuming NSXPO will be at Vegas in October 2010, I can count on you to go with your NSX, right? Between then and now, I'll be sure to organize a few car meets, car shows, road trips, and whatnot. Until next time!

Of course, any reason to go back to Vegas.:biggrin:

I would definately drive down for that.

I would definately drive down for that.

Sorry guys, I don't mean to pirate this thread. Roger, you must attend. I want to meet you, see your nice NSX in person, and talk "track talk" with someone who also feels an NSX was also meant to be driven while wearing a helmet.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I don't mean to pirate this thread. Roger, you must attend. I want to meet you, see your nice NSX in person, and talk "track talk" with someone who also feels an NSX was also meant to be driven while wearing a helmet.

Lets get this thread back on track (pun intended)

IMG_5621.jpg

LOL. Nice!

Here's my contribution...

HomerSimpsonAni.gif

My car with her new shoes......and new exhaust.

Attachments

• resized_Pic 1.jpg
    resized_Pic 1.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 338
  • resized_Pic 2.jpg
    resized_Pic 2.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 310
  • resized_Pic 3.jpg
    resized_Pic 3.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 252
  • resized_Pic 4.jpg
    resized_Pic 4.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:
Here are a few pictures I took last night.

Attachments

• 100_1575.jpg
    100_1575.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 221
  • 100_1576.jpg
    100_1576.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 189
  • 100_1587.jpg
    100_1587.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 245
  • 100_1578.jpg
    100_1578.jpg