• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Updated pics of tan/blk seat interior.

Is it just me (or my monitor) or are the door inserts a different color than the seat inserts? The doors look a bit more orange to me.

It looks fantastic though

Is it just me (or my monitor) or are the door inserts a different color than the seat inserts? The doors look a bit more orange to me.

Probably shadows. Look at picture #3. Compare the drivers seat front right corner to the lower part of the consul. Same color. All of the tan parts of our interior is practically dead on. I do not have the tan door inserts. For some reason mine are all black, otherwise, my interior is the same.

Very tastefully done. Looks terrific! I'm a big fan of two-tone interriors with properly matched and contrasting colors/textures.

Ahh, sharp eye. The door inserts were just installed when I took the pics. Thes seats were almost six months in the car and have seen lots of light so there is a slight difference in color that should correct as they get more light.

Ahh, sharp eye. The door inserts were just installed when I took the pics. Thes seats were almost six months in the car and have seen lots of light so there is a slight difference in color that should correct as they get more light.

It does look great though! Fantastic results

Back