• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Updated pics of tan/blk seat interior.

Here is the link to the original thread I mad last Fall from my leatherseats.com tan/blk.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111012

After adding some more padding they filled out nicely. Please ignore the center console as it is still a work in progress. Please, note that the side/back leather is not pulled tight on the driver's seat. I will go back and secure it once finished with the interior project.
It has not been hot in KY since I did the install last Fall. I was told by letherseats.com and two professionals that the leather will tighten further once it gets hot.

IMGP0315.jpg

IMGP0316.jpg

IMGP0317.jpg

IMGP0318.jpg

Hey fourringpilot,

That looks great. Do you happen to have any pics from the outside so we can see how it looks standing out side of the car? And also, if you don't mind, could you pm me the $cost for this kind of professional work?

Looks awesome!

Hey fourringpilot,

That looks great. Do you happen to have any pics from the outside so we can see how it looks standing out side of the car? And also, if you don't mind, could you pm me the $cost for this kind of professional work?

Looks awesome!

LOL - I put the leather on myself as a diy project last Fall. See link to original thread http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111012. After seeing that the foam had compacted and torn in some areas causing wrinkles in the leather I took the seats to a pro last week. He charged $75 per seat to add foam.
I forget exact costs, but the leather was about $650 and foam installed by pro was $150 - so $800 total.:biggrin:
This was a hugely impactful mod for a bargain price imo. The old oem seats I had were extremely wrinkled and discolored from wear.

Here is a pic from the outside. Does that help?

100_3247.jpg

Last edited:
Wow That looks really good.

I'm so glad the leather tightened up for you, 200% better. :biggrin:

I'm not generally a fan of tan leather interiors, but that is a car I'd drive. Nice work...looks really good.

Pleasantly surprised. Looks good. You made me a believer of this combo. :)

Hallelujah! We have a new disciple in our misdt.:biggrin:

Thanks to all for the nice comments, and thanks to my girlfriend for letting me have car seats in the living room and door panels under the bed for the past two months.

I just got to ride in this bad boy! the interior is GORGEOUS!!

and nice and soft on the rump area :tongue:

+one

i love how the seat adjustment switch is black but the housing is tan. now that is attention to detail.

Thanx for showing the chairs. I have a black/tan '96. My driver bolster is showing some wear and this is a mod for the future, love the color combo because it matches the rest of our interior. The only thing I will do is NSX in the headrest. I also like the tan thread in the black, but the problem is we don't have it any where else.
HHHMMMMMM.

Thanx for showing the chairs. I have a black/tan '96. My driver bolster is showing some wear and this is a mod for the future, love the color combo because it matches the rest of our interior. The only thing I will do is NSX in the headrest. I also like the tan thread in the black, but the problem is we don't have it any where else.
HHHMMMMMM.

Nice choice in cars:wink:I don't often see another 96 Black/tan.

FYI all the tan interiors have tan housing and black switches. :wink:

oh, nevermind than. it is still nice, but i will have to deduct a few points because i overscored it initially lol. i kid i kid.

Back