• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Used Car Prices on the Upswing

Keep in mind that the car that is $118, has a lot more options than the 2020 for $130k. Depends on what you want of course.

Fair point, but I think I would take the mechanical upgrades that occurred in 2019 plus the new paint colors (love the yellow!) over any options that the 2017 might have.

Fair point, but I think I would take the mechanical upgrades that occurred in 2019 plus the new paint colors (love the yellow!) over any options that the 2017 might have.
Right now on the Acura website if you get a base car with nothing other than the yellow color the car retails for $160,495 So if you can get the $20k off by Acura and another $10 from the dealer you will have a nice car at $130,495 plus tax and lic. When are you going to purchase/lease?

Can you let us know when the flood of lease returns begin hitting, and what the prices are at Auction? Ideally, someone could help buy them at auction and sell to us :)

If you do not have a connection at an Acura or any dealer for that matter that would help you find the car you want at Auction feel free to reach out to me. Just this past fall I was able to help a client find a car with every CF goodie available for $123k. Just need to know the options that would be important to you so I know what to keep my eyes open for.

Back