• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Valets video tape joy riding an NSX? Is this your car?

Wow 16, I have not been at a place that let people work under the age of 18, most of the guys I work with are older. But i dont know about grimmy and dishonest. I think you worked at the wrong place. The three places I have worked in Vegas were all very good places to work, back home was very good being the only 5 diamond resort on Oahu (honolulu). So its goes with the places you work at, cause the money is usually pretty good (55k-100k). But oh well, still lovin the X. Oh I like your saying "It's not the speed that kills you... It's the sudden stop."

But like I said if you are an ass and you repeatedly stiffed ($0) the valet and expect your car to be treated good you got another thing coming.

I'm sure what you are saying is true and that that is the reality amongst valets. That kind of behavior is common for depraved and corrupt people. But I don't believe there is a single reason that gives anyone the right to abuse someone else's property. If the valet feels he/she is getting stiffed, they should refuse to valet the vehicle. If they have to valet the vehicle to keep their job, then they should provide good service or quit being a valet. It's the honorable thing to do. But you said it – people shouldn't expect valets to behave honorably... even if you tip them $40.

Maybe that's why I never valet my car...
1) tipping someone is NO gaurantee of proper service.
2) I won't let most of my friends drive my car, why would I let a stranger.
3) I'm able to park my own car.

So....did anyone hear what happened? Was the owner of that car really on here, or was the person who said they were just kidding around? :confused:

No they were on here. If you look further back towards the beginning of the thread, I think the guy was from Chicago, and he ended up contacting the valets.

Oh....the last part I saw was that he was going to contact them, but I do not remember him actually doing it.

I'm not really sure what they did that was so bad...
We are all much, much harder on our cars at any given track day.

Back