• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Valhalla is coming to town too

Sorry Teej, but I'm coming over too! Just for a long weekend but is anything going on that I might like to be part of? I'll be available Saturday thru Wednesday. Thanks in advance.

There is a charity car show in Tempe on Saturday AM that some guys are attending. See post here in Phoenix section.
The Nascar race is at PIR this weekend (traffic on the west side of town on the 10 may suck)
Every Saturday night at Pavillions 101/Indian Bend exit (North Scottsdale) there is a large car show usually gets going by 5pm

Where in town you staying?
I'll PM you me cell # :)

I'll be staying at the Westin Keirlands and only night accounted for is Sunday. I PM'd you my cell too. Thanks.

Sounds good, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Ran into Chase this morning. Good to catch up. Maybe hook up with some more of the Phoenix group Tuesday night over a beer?

Sounds good, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Ran into Chase this morning. Good to catch up. Maybe hook up with some more of the Phoenix group Tuesday night over a beer?

I can meet Tuesday night. Sounds like the start of a plan

So how about Papago Brewing Co at McDowell & Scottsdale Rd around 6pm? Will that work for everyone? If not, feel free to suggest another spot.

That is good with me...

I know a few other Primers work just down the road from there (hint)

Cya there

Pending my wife makes it home in time to deal with baby I will be able to make it down. I dont think I have meet any of you so I will just look for the nicest cars in the lot and assume its you all :)

Great seeing everyone tonight and thanks for the pizza and beer
MrBozo1, Teej, Vahalla, RyanC

Very nice cars !
Teej's Kia especially... totally stock too :cool:

Last edited:
Thanks guys for hooking up. Nice to meet all of you. Keep your eyes peeled for our SoCal drives. You are all invited.

Great finally meeting you guys! Looking forward to the next meet/run.

Back