• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Valhalla is coming to town too

I'm coming back over. I'll be arriving Friday the 21st late and attending a wedding on Saturday but maybe Sunday morning get together if anything is going on? I'll be in the NSX this trip.

Dang,

I'm leaving Thursday and will be on vacation for the next two weeks. Sux because I would love to check out your ride. I wont be back until April. Mayyyyybe the last week in March.

We are planning a drive over here in the mountains north of LA on the 30th. Come on over, your car will thank me!

yea definitely a dry heat and integrals would be prolly be a-okay with lubing them seals ..for protection

He's a real seal luber... nevermind the fact that he has a racing license :rolleyes:

-
I should be available to grab breakfast/brunch

Anyone else wanna meet up?

We are planning a drive over here in the mountains north of LA on the 30th. Come on over, your car will thank me!

HMM... I am going to be in LA that weekend too. Just hadn't planned to bring the NSX, got a spare seat?

Yes I do but you better bring some Dramamine! GMR is one of the twistiest canyons we take and even some drivers have gotten sick. No puking on my new carpets!

I'll see if it works out with my schedule, have a lot to do there in a short amount of time

Back