• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

vancouver area

My god, I haven't been on NSX Prime in years. It's great to see it's still thriving.

Those are awesome pictures from your October meet.

I'm wondering if there's any interest among NSX owners in Vancouver for a non-brand-specific sportscar meet early in March. I've sold my NSXs eons ago, and am currently driving a C63 AMG. Our last meet had AMGs, M5s, Gallardos, GT-Rs, RS4s, Evo Xs, Porsche Turbos, chipped 335i, and others, but no NSXs! Being a long-time owner and admirer of NSXs, I'd really love to see that car being represented at the next gathering.

If there's any appetite for participating in an event with a bunch of like-minded sportscar enthusiasts from the lower mainland, can you please post here or send me a PM? I'll provide details to any interested parties as they take shape.

Stacy> Your P car would be most welcome as well!

My god, I haven't been on NSX Prime in years. It's great to see it's still thriving.

Those are awesome pictures from your October meet.

I'm wondering if there's any interest among NSX owners in Vancouver for a non-brand-specific sportscar meet early in March. I've sold my NSXs eons ago, and am currently driving a C63 AMG. Our last meet had AMGs, M5s, Gallardos, GT-Rs, RS4s, Evo Xs, Porsche Turbos, chipped 335i, and others, but no NSXs! Being a long-time owner and admirer of NSXs, I'd really love to see that car being represented at the next gathering.

If there's any appetite for participating in an event with a bunch of like-minded sportscar enthusiasts from the lower mainland, can you please post here or send me a PM? I'll provide details to any interested parties as they take shape.

Stacy> Your P car would be most welcome as well!

Your P car..... hahahahahahha Pick one Stacy!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin:
P?????????? Piss of S___
P?????????? Princess
P?????????? Pinto
P?????????? Pussyyy

Last edited:
BELT driven turbo???

I can't tell whether that's a yes or a no.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in coming out for a meet in Vancouver, feel free to PM me.

Thanks.

Since the nice (er) weather is coming , I thought I would post here just to get people thinking about a local meet again ...

My motor just went back in , parts are still out for ceramic coating , when they come back I will hit the dyno , should be ready in early apr.

You are in trouble NOW Stacy !

Last edited:
My motor just went back in , parts are still out for ceramic coating , when they come back I will hit the dyno , should be ready in early apr.

You are in trouble NOW Stacy !

You my friend may the one who will GET in trouble,LOL!!!!
Looking forward to see what you have done now......

Sunday weather (on the weather network) is looking good,maybe we all could meet up again..???!!

Stacy

Last edited:
OK , looks like nice weather for this coming weekend - anyone?

1) angus
2) Olyar15

don't know yet , just want to see how many people sign up

Looks like rain and only four people signed up , we should just keep this thread going till we get enough people and a location set .

Back