• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

vancouver area

-cagedrex
-langleynsx - confirmed
-vikas - can't make it, i am moving tomorrow.
-angus - confirmed
-louie
-bumbobee
-stacy'snsx
-olyar15
-VE7NSX - confirmed
-MWR01 - confirmed
-mark02
-indy790
-ramr1nsx
-pingu81
-LITTLE_RED_COUPE
-NSX-ST

Saturday??

If we can get this off the ground , tomorrow is just fine for me. If not how bout sunday? OR should we shoot for next week?

looks like just me and Pam, maybe we should ride YSR's...

Okay ... I have an idea. Everyone seems to be busy this weekend. How about next Saturday we go for a drive to Harrison and finish off at my place in Abbotsford for a BBQ? Or we can just drive the back roads out here if Harrison is too far in holiday traffic.

Or any other suggestion is good with me ...

Okay ... I have an idea. Everyone seems to be busy this weekend. How about next Saturday we go for a drive to Harrison and finish off at my place in Abbotsford for a BBQ? Or we can just drive the back roads out here if Harrison is too far in holiday traffic.

Or any other suggestion is good with me ...

i'm down with that . saturday is good for me ,just need to bug someone for a climate control so i have my ac back :biggrin:

Hmm... what a coincidence - I need to bug a guy for some targa top parts.

Hey guys, just sold my NSX to my best friend in Vancouver. What is a good shop I can tell him to take it for maintenance and upgrades? Thanks

I think I'll just go to the regular spot and see if anyone shows up.

Back