• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

vancouver area

Louie - is yours a US car? Tell me about your console. Im going to put a double din touchscreen in too and want to know about having both the touchscreen and the navpod. Is that a Navpod, or something else (it looks different). Tell me more!

bio, check out my galley and see if you like my console,nav pod

Louie - is yours a US car? Tell me about your console. Im going to put a double din touchscreen in too and want to know about having both the touchscreen and the navpod. Is that a Navpod, or something else (it looks different). Tell me more!

My car is a canadian car purchased from burrard acura in vancouver. originally i saw it in the autotrader.ca but the car was in quebec. I asked the salesperson in vancouver to bring it in for me.

The top screen is a pioneer (avd-w6210) touchscreen with the face integrated into the actual navpod afterwhich it's been sanded and painted to make it look like a whole unit. The top screen displays pioneers (avg-vdp1) "vehicle dynamics processor"

The bottom screen is a pioneer (avh-p6800dvd) 6 disc in dash dvd connected to an older pioneer nav unit in the glovebox (avic-88dvd) also connected to the bottom screen is the pioneer backup camera (ND-BC1) and handsfree bluetooth (ND-BT1)

The top and bottom screens are fully independant of eachother.

wow, looks like we are shaping up to have a pretty good turnout for our vancouver meet! Just have to figure out when!

So,I was in beamriders yesterday buying a wiring harness for my beater suv and I saw a white nsx getting a sub box installed,just wondering who owns this?

I didn't realize there were many NSXs rolling around in Vancouver. I've seen only two. A black one I manage to spot on lucky days when I'm heading to SFU, and a red one on robson last summer. Any chance you kind nsx gurus would let a lowly university student attend a meet sometime, seeing as how I've never gotten to have a decent look at an NSX in real life before? :D

Hey Louie,
Is that your Blue 05 at Kulu's? I was down there today looking at that red 91. I hear you got that 98 Silver they had in there last year? I sure wanted that one.....:smile:
John

Hey guys,

Count me in for a meet, '91 black.

I've seen a couple around, na1 white (who gave me a friendly nsx gesture as drove by each other), na1 black (slightly modd'ed, looked like a japanese guy I believe, who also gave me a smile), both downtown area, and some na1 black TE37 with smoked jdm taillights in E. Vancouver area. Let's all come to the meet!

louie- LBB is also my favourite color! (less nsx-r in white) I still haven't got a chance to see your car around. Hopefully this time we can set up a cruise!

J

Who owns the black NA1? I've been lucky enough to see it while heading to SFU a few times. On a side note to the poster above: Are you on revscene? I vaguely remember someone trying to sell a 91 with 24k clicks on it with a similar name. Maybe I'm just imagining things.

0216105730.jpg

0216105720.jpg

got some pictures of mine now:redface:
some random location

anyone know about a nsx in prince george?

does he have a new one?a friend of mine told me thre is one there,just curious

Hey Wil-Look familiar? sorry about the poor pic...
12812nsx_006-med.jpg
[/IMG]

somebody stop this guy!!! i think he stole my car and painted it black!!!
Going out to the garage to check for my car right now!

Hi folks,

Been a while. I'm still around w/ the white '92 w/ white oem wheels (16/17). Stored for now but out in spring.

so... Who wants to have a meet soon,even a small informal one?

Back