• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Veilside Fortune Nsx Kit

Just posted some new pictures in my gallery of the step by step process of installing the VEILSIDE NSX kit hope you like. :biggrin:

anyone know what kind of front lip diffuser is on that car?

Vizal,

Do you still want to stop by today and talk about the new NSX concept kit you designed? Please call me when you get this message or I will call you later on in the afternoon.

Thanks Vizal.

Son

I meet up with Son today and I was a bit surprise how nice the BRS NSX kit looks in person. Thanks Son for introducing me to Micheal :smile:

Back to the drawing board for me... Thanks again Son, big points for the help.

Vizal

Vizal said:
I meet up with Son today and I was a bit surprise how nice the BRS NSX kit looks in person. Thanks Son for introducing me to Micheal :smile:

Back to the drawing board for me... Thanks again Son, big points for the help.

Vizal

Vizal,

No problem anytime sorry I had to leave a bit early but I had so much work to finish up with. I hope you had all your questions answered and once your finish w/ your NSX design Vizal just call Mike or let me know and if you have some time again we will stop by BRS and talk to Mike about it.

I think the cutting so far is goin to be where the light housing is goin to be at. so part of the bumper support and stock light housing has to be cut in order to fit the new light housing. The other thing has to be banged out in the inside of the wheel well (closer to the door). Putting 19 inch on it is going to be hard to turn with it... :cool: So far thas all the cutting that is done to the orginal of the car
Oh by the way, i am not doing the work on it, so i may not know what i'm talking about :wink: just the owner of the car
Thanks IASports for doing the posting of this topic :smile:

Firesun said:
I think the cutting so far is goin to be where the light housing is goin to be at. so part of the bumper support and stock light housing has to be cut in order to fit the new light housing. The other thing has to be banged out in the inside of the wheel well (closer to the door). Putting 19 inch on it is going to be hard to turn with it... :cool: So far thas all the cutting that is done to the orginal of the car
Oh by the way, i am not doing the work on it, so i may not know what i'm talking about :wink: just the owner of the car
Thanks IASports for doing the posting of this topic :smile:

hey garrie i have some of your parts already sold off your car pm me your number and i'll go over the prices w/ you to see if it is ok. thanks garrie.

son

fast93nsx said:
Actually i heard through a pretty reliable source that jay is building two nsxs right now and wants them to win more shows than his rx7. I heard the audio guy "Fishman" is going to the systems and its going to be crazy. Apparently he is also going to use the veilside kit. the cars should be pretty sick

I just looked at HIN, and they are already advertising Jay Laub's Veilside NSX. Can't wait to see the finished product.

OBTW, they say on the website it is a NXS :rolleyes:

Do you have to have a center exit exhaust if you install the Veilside kit? I saw a pic of the kit online but the NSX had a center exit. I have a Tubi that I'm getting ready to install and I was wondering if that will work with the Veilside kit or if modifications would have to be made for it to fit?

I have no idea how your exhaust is routed. I would have to make a custom exhast for this kit. It was feasible for me to get the veilside exhaust. U would have to call veilside about your exhaust fitment for the veilside kit.

Firesun said:
I have no idea how your exhaust is routed. I would have to make a custom exhast for this kit. It was feasible for me to get the veilside exhaust. U would have to call veilside about your exhaust fitment for the veilside kit.
garrie,

is your car almost finished?

I would imagine there would have to be some sort of alteration made to accomodate a standard dual exhaust for the Veilside kit, but I think it's rather strange that Veilside doesn't offer a different rear bumper for just this very reason.

sup son,
well is tuesday, i may go by to check on the car today. I hope the car will be painted and ready in the next 2 weeks. besides that , my rear tires on back order, so hopefully the car will be ready and the tires will arrive by then.
take care.

o thanks for helpin me sell some o.e.m. panels off my car. :cool:

1TITENSX said:
Is the Veilside kit done yet...I'm eager to see :tongue:

Also, Son is your kit complete on your NSX?

Hello Tite NSX my car will be done the end of this month and will be at Hot Import Nights in San Mateo 4/2. The NSX is currently at TPR Autobody being worked on. I know I've been waiting for the day that it is done for a long time now I will take some pictures of it this week when I stop by the body shop and post some more pictures up.

iasports said:
Hello Tite NSX my car will be done the end of this month and will be at Hot Import Nights in San Mateo 4/2. The NSX is currently at TPR Autobody being worked on. I know I've been waiting for the day that it is done for a long time now I will take some pictures of it this week when I stop by the body shop and post some more pictures up.

What's the latest on your car and the Veilside NSX?

Back