• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

video walls / LED BOARD SIGNS

I wanna get a video wall for the business as well as a LED board sign for the front
i have been given a quote from IDT for somewhere north of 30g's
does anyone have any experience with these forms of advertising?

zaid

this is what the LED board would look like up front

this is video wall and i want something that is perhaps 100inch diagonally

this is the quote i got

Last edited:
Try fastsigns. If you describe the area and the use more clearly I can probably give you more advice on what to do.

trying to remember the name of the box i used. you just hooked up standard TV screens and programmed the content and layout on the PC then loaded it onto these boxes via SD card. could have been better (ie completely connected via network) but it was pretty cheap. damn, i can picture the box too........

ah ha!!! http://brightsign.biz/

thinking about it more... depends on your application, this isnt the sort of thing where you just connect a video to an input and it distributes it across all screens. this is all preprogrammed, if you want video on 9 screens you have to cut it up into 9 pieces and then fit each piece into the timeline and assign a monitor to it, etc.

Last edited:
You're probably already aware, but the quote you have is for two 2x2 walls, and not a 3x3 wall as in the picture. I can't believe the premium on those displays!

This can be done for less. But need more info...

where you are using it. wht it's purpose is. what the lighting is like. where you live (weather) on outside sign.

Back