• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Visiting Japan

hey guys, i will be going out of the country soon, and in Ikebukuro, Japan June 1st.

i know this has nothing to deal with honda, but i am trying to tour the nismo factory as well, does anyone have the location?

i found Honda Collection Hall in Twin Ring Motegi here

http://world.honda.com/collection-hall/info/index.html

anyone who is in town this is the number from the cell phone i rented..

080-3515-4042

i have to get packing

hope to hear from anyone soon,

Greg

Greg,
I live in Tokyo, if you would like to meet up some time during your trip here from June 1st let me know, Also Interesting to see some other NSX'rs relocated here, shouldnt we plan a meet ?

Did you guys bring your cars with you ?
//Kye

ok official date i will be in Japan june 2nd i flying out of the states June 2nd. my car will be over in Japan May 28 =D she gets there before i do. dont know which airport yet i'm guess its gonna be narita i'll find that out this week what airport. But yeah June 2nd i leave here.

Greg,
I live in Tokyo, if you would like to meet up some time during your trip here from June 1st let me know, Also Interesting to see some other NSX'rs relocated here, shouldnt we plan a meet ?

Did you guys bring your cars with you ?
//Kye

Kye, how's it going? I finally relocated to Tokyo in Dec 07. I am currently living in Roppongi area.

Sadly, I didn't bring my NSX over due to various reason (parking space = $400 per month in my area).

PM me and see if we could grab drinks or something.

Cheers :biggrin:

hey we should do a big meet up in Japan for the NSX'ers here once everyones gets here =D 10 more days for me!

I was in Japan this past February. It was amazing and the people are INCREDIBLE. Literally, I wanted to be a nicer and friendlier person afterwards. We stayed in Shibuya while in Tokyo, I'm really glad I stayed there because it was very convenient and had a major train station with virtually all the lines needed.

ok i'll be in Japan june 05 around 2 pm... it gonna take me 2 days to get there. i leave FL june 3rd lol. arriving at Yokota airbase =D

Last edited:
hey guys im in \tokyo right now, staying in ikebukuro

here is my number 080-3515-4042

please feel free to hit me up

take it easy guys

ok change of plans lol cause of the lovley delays i been getting.. i am being routed to Narita and wont be arraving till the 6th of June. My 2 day travel time just turned into 3

sorry i didnt get a chance to kick it with you..are you still in Tokyo area? i might go out this weekend to roppongi or shubuya.

Back