• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

VR Project BMW F10 M5 New Stance

Our Project BMW M5 F10 is kinda a shoe and exhaust princess. Having debuted at the 2012 SEMA booth with a set of SSR wheels, we soon traversed into a set of 1 piece forged Niche wheels. Besides being slightly snobby with our wheels, we have also kinda been a exhaust whore. We started out with the Eisenmann exhaust, put on the Meisterschaft valve controlled exhaust, tested our Agency Power full titanium system, and now back to the Meisterschaft. Overall, I think we found the perfect combo! With some more slick mods still to come, With it’s Agency Power carbon fiber hood, front lip spoiler, and trunk, the black and white may be aggressive for some, but we caught you lookin!

Lowered with H&R springs to keep the M5′s incredibly active suspension working, the car now sits on a new set of SSR Wheels. These new 21×9.5 and 21×10.5 SSR CV07 wheels feature bronze centers with gloss black barrels and lips. Pushed out just enough, they sit flush with the fenders and make the resprayed red brake calipers pop. Wrapping the wheels is set of a Advan Sport tires with a 255/30/21 up front and 295/25/21 in the rear. Here is our latest photoshoot of the car and don’t worry, we will give it the hoonage it deserves in a video soon!

f10m5ss_small-10.jpg

f10m5ss_small-5.jpg

f10m5ss_small-7.jpg

f10m5ss_small-1.jpg

f10m5ss_small-2.jpg

f10m5ss_small-9.jpg

f10m5ss_small-8.jpg

f10m5ss_small-4.jpg

f10m5ss_small-3.jpg

f10m5ss_small-6.jpg

Beautiful. Just gorgeous.

What did you guys do to that poor M5?

I saw this car in person at SEMA and since you asked, I'll post here....

My friend who is not even a car person asked why did these guys rice out a perfectly nice M5! I think high end saloon cars like this deserve paint, the exposed CF looks kiddish at best and overly done at worse. Yea there's a lot of ways to get attention but I sure hope this is not how you guys do it. I've seen some of your rides in the past and some were pretty nice. Definitely not feeling this M5.

We are planning on painting the hood and trunk and leaving some carbon exposed but not complete raw.. we were asked by the manufacturers to keep it raw to get some pictures out for those who wanted to keep in carbon.. But trust me we know paint is coming soon.. We had to send the Silver SSR's back as they were only for Promo use and personally I like the darker lips but hey thats why they make more than one finish right..

Thanks for taking the time to view and post.. :smile:

I agree

car looks horrible... a perfectly looking car riced out just so it doesnt look stock...that rear end is butt ugly.

zaid

Back