• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Want to check your VVIS?

You guys should still do this if you didn't. I had my manifold taken apart and cleaned and they found out screws in mine had come off and it's a wonder how they didn't destroy my motor. Carboy took pictures to show me and it was scary. They said they put locktite on every screw in there to make sure it was safe <whew>. I think I'm going to delete this plate though-

Last edited:
You guys should still do this if you didn't. I had my manifold taken apart and cleaned and they found out screws in mine had come off and it's a wonder how they didn't destroy my motor. Carboy took pictures to show me and it was scary. They said they put locktite on every screw in there to make sure it was safe <whew>. I think I'm going to delete this plate though-

I have heard of people deleting it but i would think there would be a loss of low end torque by doing so. I can't see removing it on a na car.

Mike

Back