• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Weekend Rides

IsR

Experienced Member
Here's some pics of our weekend rides-
1.Widebody MR2- Started with this car, learned a lot about RWD.I've had this car about 9 yrs, early days -don't think it can get any ricer then this! :biggrin: Started off modding the engine department, then when to the bodywork and wheels

2.GTR33 LM Edition- Actually owned by my nephew, I care take it for couple of years when he's not in the country. We dynoed it - 400hp(flywheel). Impressive car- nicely balanced

3.NSX - Of course the latest addition the NSX.Had this car 10mths now. What can I say, only wish we got manual transmission here in the country(only auto available).I'll resist changing any of the original look on this car- beautiful as it is(maybe different wheels).Probably I/H/E.Changed the intake couple of month ago.

I'll probably write my personal views of the cars

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 1,872
  • b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 1,728
  • c1.jpg
    c1.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 1,847
  • d1.jpg
    d1.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 1,712
Last edited:
Stunner said:
Nice collection! What wheels are on the NSX? The R33 is pretty clean too! :cool:

Nsx wheels are Buddy Club (they called it SuperLightWeight Forged Wheels - a very long name for a set of single piece wheels :rolleyes: ) 17/18
For the R33,may let it go :frown: an Australian guy presently interested in bringing it back to Australia... but we'll see

SLIPPINnSLIDING said:
The MR2 looks pretty nice! Do i see a TOM'S Kit? :biggrin:

Actually thought about TOM's but the ones I got are TRD 2000GT - Still thinks the wings are too high, may change that.

And Wiqaas, presently the Nsx seems to be on the top of the lists :biggrin: The other two depends on the mood for the weekend

Nice cars!! WOW!! :eek:

You said they only allowed automatic transmission NSX's into Brunei?? Why?? :confused:

Awesome rides! got a friend with the same TRD kit for the MR2.

How much you thinking to sell the LM for ? I've seen a few here in OZ for sale.

Meeyatch1 said:
Nice cars!! WOW!! :eek:

You said they only allowed automatic transmission NSX's into Brunei?? Why?? :confused:

I'm sure manual nsx are allowed here, but none ordered into Brunei were manual trans. All the Nsx we've got now are auto/f-matic transmission, these were ordered years ago(not sure how many), and wasn't ordered by the Honda dealer. I did enquired for a manual trans from Japan 2nd hand market- but no joy, and one auto trans came along with a good offer soon after...

NSXBOX said:
Awesome rides! got a friend with the same TRD kit for the MR2.

How much you thinking to sell the LM for ? I've seen a few here in OZ for sale.

Was offered equivalant AUD 36k with no delivery included :smile:
Thinking thats about the price range.... ish

Actually what I've heard around was that there are some manuals in Brunei though not driven on the road. What I've also heard was that they are high performance one (NSX-R's?). Nice ride BTW. Want to join us Brunei NSX's meet somewhere during the weekend? :smile:

Almost forgot. Could you tell us the spec off your NSX wheels, size and offset and their prices?

I am looking to get a stock air intake (air cleaner box included). Do you want to sell yours?

Jin1976 said:
Actually what I've heard around was that there are some manuals in Brunei though not driven on the road. What I've also heard was that they are high performance one (NSX-R's?). Nice ride BTW. Want to join us Brunei NSX's meet somewhere during the weekend? :smile:

Almost forgot. Could you tell us the spec off your NSX wheels, size and offset and their prices?

I am looking to get a stock air intake (air cleaner box included). Do you want to sell yours?

Brunei NSX's meet- my NSX not done yet, can I bring the GTR instead?(Not understanding what an NSX meet meant :rolleyes: )depending where the meet is going to be held

The NSX wheels are 17/18 and I believe they're 7.5(front) and 9(rear).The offset sorry -don't know :frown: , I can find out. The wheels came when I bought the car.

About the stock air cleaner box,sorry I'm not selling :smile:

GT-R would be great too. Only big boys cars allowed. I'll check again with my widebody NSX friend where we would meet.

Back