• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Were screwed... NSX in FNF4

OH and clearly the movie is done, or almost completed. Now that there is nothing we can do but watch, maybe we should get 50 or so NSX owners together and go to the premire in Hollywood, all park out front? good idea or lame ??? thoughts?

I rather show up in my truck so that when I leave, I won't be as embarrassed as all hell. Sorta like when we rode up to the theater to see either Torque or Biker Boyz. Shit, I just wanted to leave the bike and take the bus after the movie got out.

Honda+NSX+Duke.jpg

Looks good but I could do without the stickers and that front bumper is way too far off the ground for some reason....

supra was not that well known before the FF movie..

but come on... its an NSX we are talking about here. I knew the nsx long before i knew about the supra. :smile:

uh. what's a supra?

is that some kind of Japanese soup :biggrin:

When is the movie going to be released? I thought there was an NSX on the Tokyo Drift? I think it was going in circles or something like that. So it's not the first time the NSX has been in this type of movie:confused: ?? I could be mistaken. Correct me if I am.

When is the movie going to be released? I thought there was an NSX on the Tokyo Drift? I think it was going in circles or something like that. So it's not the first time the NSX has been in this type of movie:confused: ?? I could be mistaken. Correct me if I am.
r u refering to the orange car that was drifting in the lvl parking garage?
if so it was an RX7

I think the only NSX visible in Tokyo drift was a shot of one sitting in the garage. The thing I would worry about more is some kid looking for a joy ride or that theft will go up. I wonder if, along with increased prices, theft and resulting insurance costs went up for Supras?

Some people on Prime need to get off their snobby old high horses... you too were probably a tasteless 18 year old at one time.. people mature, seriously... how many prime members today were pot smoking lazy hippies in the 70's and know own your own companies or hold a corporate position?

As far as NSX becoming rice is not possible, the cost of ownership whould force ricers to mature before affording it. I'm sure theres many ex-ricers that have matured and by now own 911's, NSX's, Ferrari's, even Lamborghini's, I know a few myself.

At least the burn-up custom 02 front bumper I have in my garage will now double in value too! It's gonna be famous.:smile: & my GT-7's might hold good resale value.

it flooded the forums with fanboys and 15 year olds who all "plan" to get a twin turbo supra as a first car and make "a conservative 700rwhp" for less than $3000.

I really hope this doesn't happen, it reminds me when I got my 2000 Civic Si right before FnF was released, i couldn't drive around town without getting revved at and everyone and their mother telling me they wanted to race, or how i should "hook-up" my car. uhhhhh :frown:

Very simply that will be up to LUD to KEEP THOSE PEOPLE OUT. We don't need 15,000 kids joining the site.

As far as re-sale... I was always kind of hoping that an NSX WOULD be in a NFS movie because the value of the cars would go up.

At least it wasn't pimped out by some blind man with tourettes like it was in one of the other FnF movies.

acura.jpg

Trust me the car looks much worse in person. It's on display at Universal Studios, or at least it used to be.

At least it wasn't pimped out by some blind man with tourettes like it was in one of the other FnF movies.

acura.jpg

Trust me the car looks much worse in person. It's on display at Universal Studios, or at least it used to be.

Umm, I think someone needs to take that to the track and womp on the Porsche and Ferrari guys for the day. I think we could call that an early day. :wink:

As stupid as the FAF movies seem, I found them entertaining when they first came out. Looking past all the stickers and flashing lights there was some pretty nice cars in the movies. Granted the story sucks as well as the actors but I enjoyed seeing all the different cars that were in the movie. As far as the young kids dreaming about owning a NSX it cant be a bad thing. I was a young kid dreaming about owning one at one time I worked my A55 of to get one. Know I have one payed for free and clear. Every kid needs something to work for, it keeps them out of trouble. We get people hear know that just come in to sturup trouble and get people aggravated. Nothing will change:smile:

It's not going to change the prices for the NSX.

RX7 and EVO8 was in FnF3, they didn't go up in price.
Eclipse, S2000, etc were in FnF2, they didn't go up in price.
240SXs that are popular from both movies didn't go up in price (not significantly)

The only 2 cars that went up in price was the Supra (by a good amount of $) and the AE86 Toyota Corolla/Trueno from Initial D (by a pretty large amount of $)

most like will be a back ground car. The main car will be subjected to stunts. And multiple Safety replica for stunt drivers.

Thats my Neighbors car.. I just saw it a few days ago.

Yea, I doubt this is a main character's car. There are so few around that banging up one of these would delay shooting for a week or two. I am torn on the issue. I hated the first and second one but enjoyed the Tokyo Drift version. Getting rid of Paul Walker was key to the success of the third one I thought. He just can't act and looks like he is waiting for Kilmer to throw him in the game for Varsity Blues.

Back