• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

West Fest Update

I'm in, and Brent will do what I tell him to do, since my car will be leading his......or, well ok, I'll see if this is ok with Brent.
I'll be in Calgary at Brents at 6 pm today thursday and we will grab some grub and then he is leaving me on my own for a bit, so if anyone is running round calgary at nite, give my cell a call. 780-953-1744.
Trev
I'll want to be there for 8 for sure, get a coffee, muffin, ....dye my hair, shave.....

Good job on the itinerary. Comments/Clarifications/Corrections

According to their website, the Saturday night races at the Penticton Speedway are at 7:00pm, not 7:30 as stated in the itinerary. Also, Sunday racing is listed as being at 2:00 pm, not 8:00 pm, and it's not Hit-To-Pass, just more of the same classes run on the night before.

If dinner is at 6:00, it's unlikely we will even get out of their by 7:30 much less 7:00 and it will take about 45 minutes from leaving the restaurant to getting parked at the track. To eat in Kelowna and still make the races in Penticton at 7:00, you would have to be sitting down at 5:00 pm. If people want to see racing in Penticton, better to eat in Penticton and head up the hill to the track from there.

DC

Is anyone coming up the coq to the 5A connector (outside Merritt) and going that route? I'd like to meet up with a group of cars if I can...

OK guys i finally got it done...I wanted to fill in phone numbers and be as complete as i could. I wouldn't worrry about the times, i'm not sure what the times it will take to drive to alot of our destinations so i factored time in fairly generously. I doubt if there was 30 of us that we could just walk into any one restaurant and expect to be in and out quickly so I have listed options for places to eat and the phone numbers to contact them to see how busy they are. We will go over meeting places before we head to such things as the Hill Climb and World of Wheels. I know each of us has their own things they want to do as well while we are there and this is more of a timeline of events. We should all strive to make the appearance at Harmony Acura since they were most generous to donate $500 to our breakfast at the Manteo.
My home # is 250.374.6655 and cell # is 250.318.0422
Hopefully it will print ok for you guys, my wordpad managed to mangle the final version somewhat, i would have preferred it a little cleaner, but i'd rather just get it out there. **This is an updated version with some clarifications on times (thanks DC).

Regards,
Aaron

Attachments

• WESTFEST2008.rtf
    3.8 KB · Views: 71
Got it - thanks. Reads fine. Lots of stuff to catch up with other members at and time to do your own thing if you choose. See some of you tomorrow AM first thing.

Take care.
Tim

Have a great time guys! Take pics and post em up.

What time is the convoy leaving Vancouver?
If it has been discussed...Sorry.....but discuss again,LOL !!!
This time I will pay attention....:tongue: ..... !
I am wrenching on my car at 8:15 and won't be ready until mid afternoon,just in time for the "rushhhhh" Or even 4 am saturday..

Stacy

Ok me and Trev should be ontime for 8:30 departure, prob Trev be there at 7am lol, I will sleep for another hr.I should be rolling in as u are all ready to roll out, seeya in the morning.

Maximumyield

We made it!!!

Yes, we have made it. About 14 Nsx's in the parking lot right now.
The hotel is grand and the parking is supreme.
Had a few drinks and a bite to eat at the hotel.
Nice to put faces to the names to the prime names.
I'm confused.
Only had a few radar alarms on the way down, really got lucky coming down into Golden. Got the lights flashed a few times, but no turn around, nor tickets.
Just got it from a Rip with Dan and his wife.
Up in the hills across the lake.
Beautiful country and the roads are way better than Edmonton.
laterz
Trev

Yes, we have made it. About 14 Nsx's in the parking lot right now.
The hotel is grand and the parking is supreme.
Had a few drinks and a bite to eat at the hotel.
Nice to put faces to the names to the prime names.
I'm confused.
Only had a few radar alarms on the way down, really got lucky coming down into Golden. Got the lights flashed a few times, but no turn around, nor tickets.
Just got it from a Rip with Dan and his wife.
Up in the hills across the lake.
Beautiful country and the roads are way better than Edmonton.
laterz
Trev
TREV,
Where's the LOVE !!??
And "ONE" Porsche !!,LOL:biggrin:
Good to see everyone.Un-eventful drive but lots of police radar on the way up from Vancouver.

We are heading to the Bohemian Cafe on Bernard towntown at 9 from the lobby. They open at 8.30 so we should be able to get in.
524 bernard ave
250-862-3517
Trev

Well guys,sorry I had to leave so quick but it was great seeing all of you !
What a beautiful weekend so far,weather is perfect,hotel is GREAT all the cars look fantastic !
Hope you guys continue to have a good time.
Thanks again to Aaron for getting us together.

All have a good/safe trip home !

See ya' on prime !
BTW caveman dan......thanks for the pen.....it wasn't a keeper!!!!

Stacy

PS Little Red Coupe was the winner of the "Door Accents" door prize.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/member.php?u=14677

Last edited:
we're at the Manteo. here's my cell 1-866-534-6222 toll free

How long you guys in town? I'm stuck ploughing fields for most of the long weekend.

Oh hey, the knox mountain hill climb is this weekend. For those of you who've never seen it, its a race up knox mountain.

Last edited:
Ouch :frown:
Got backed into tonite.
Bummer dude!
Trev

Crappy Trev!
This has been great so far, even though stupid boat is broken. Thanks Aaron for getting us off our lazy butts for the get together! I am keeping my eyes peeled for the "old school" Thunder chicken! LOL

Back