• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What age did you get your NSX?

I have owned my car since 19 bought and payed for by myself. My father held the car for two years before I had enough money to buy it. It was a goal I set for my self in High school. I bought and sold cars and fixed small engines. Worked my butt off fixing heavy equipment to get it. I don't plan on getting rid of it for anything. Its payed for why would I.:smile: Even won some prizes at local get togethers for being the youngest owner.

Last edited:
I bought mine more than twenty years ago. So I think that means I was seven years old at the time.

Internet_dog.jpg

29, a few months ago... not financially restricted, just enjoying other cars up til now.

22 when I bought it as a graduation present for myself. About 14 years ago. I bought my second NSX when I was 30.

In about 1996 or so, I think I was one of the youngest NSX owners at the time. I think Brian (ExoticMD) was one year younger than me and we got them at the same time.

31, also had to pay cash because was IMPOSSIBLE to finance a 97, even with 25K DOWN payment :eek::eek::eek:

Yet, don't regret a SECOND, loved my Prelude, liked my S2k, ABSOLUTELY LOVE TWICE AS MUCH as my Lude my NSX, so I am happy, oh, I DD a rust bucket as now! hahahah

Oscar

22 when i bought my 02, 24 when i got my current 04. Imo a lot more ppls are buying nicer cars at younger ages. Me and bro are of this stastic. For ex many of my friends parents drove cheap cars growing up. My mom has had her yukon since 2000, ive had rx7, 350z, 2 nsx and a street bike since age 18. For me personally i dont make enough to get a house, so id rather enjoy what i can in life :)

Wow there are some really young owners out there. I bought mine just a couple months ago at the age of 24 after I bought my first home (I decided no house+garage = no NSX). Fell in love with the NSX around the age of 12. Been striving these past 12 years to do good in school, get a good job, just so I can buy an NSX lol. I guess I was able to do it and now I can enjoy life a little more with the NSX while I focus on my next goals in life.

Last edited:
24. Only a few months ago. it's an early birthday present for myself. Drove a 2002 s2000 for awhile. Would have been a lot sooner if I didn't get laid off in 2009. The nsx was my dream car since 1995 so I had to get it when I got the chance.
I really wanted a 2002+, but I think I'll wait til the prices go down a bit. For now, I love my na1.

24. Only a few months ago. it's an early birthday present for myself. Drove a 2002 s2000 for awhile. Would have been a lot sooner if I didn't get laid off in 2009. The nsx was my dream car since 1995 so I had to get it when I got the chance.
I really wanted a 2002+, but I think I'll wait til the prices go down a bit. For now, I love my na1.

24! But not too long before 25. Bought the baby 3 weeks before my 25th birthday.

I also had a S2000

From my for sale AD [Sold this Saturday!]
IMG_1115.jpg

And the new family member:
photo2.jpg

Lol, i dont think prices are gona drop any time soon. There was a black/red for sale, 70k miles for 48k. Would have loved to get that but got my blue a few months ago. after i crashed my 02, i thought be debt free and buy a 01 down but couldnt get away from the newer look/newer parts on the 02+. Its almost payed off. Only owe 16k, not bad for my age and a 60k car ;)

Last edited:
Back