• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What are the chances?

I have lived in West Des Moines for 5 years now and have never seen an NSX here, (Read: Not exactly the exotic car capitol of the world.) Anyway I was 1 block from my house today and in my rear view mirror was a black 91 NSX!
Now this was indeed a suprise. The driver pulled along side and we chatted for 5 minutes and it turns out he live right behind my house! Kind of nice knowing I'm not the only one with the same intrest in the NSX......Go figure, what are the odds?

Anyone else have a similar experience?

Skyguy

image_01.gif

My daily driver. Kewl wheels eh?

I followed a white '92 NSX home one night only to find out he lived about 3 or 4 streets over from me. This being in an area where there are about 5 or 6 NSX's total in a 100 mile radius... 2 of which are mine. :D

I live near MadFast and see him on the road all the time :D

Same for me - I know of only 3 NSX's in Santa Rosa. One is about 10 houses down from mine.

There is actually some mathmatical basis behind random events "clumping". Check out Chaos Theory. There is a great book by James Gleick that touches on it.

mc-ca said:
Same for me - I know of only 3 NSX's in Santa Rosa. One is about 10 houses down from mine.

There is actually some mathmatical basis behind random events "clumping". Check out Chaos Theory. There is a great book by James Gleick that touches on it.

Yeah, talk about clumping, one nite I had ELIXER show up in his red NSX to my restaurant, where I had my silver NSX out front and then seconds later, a third black NSX pulled for dinner resevations. That was random!

I recently relocated to Tampa Bay and one night while driving my NSX I bumped into another NSX, the driver and I exchanged phone numbers. A few weeks later we met up for a few beers and since then we have become the best of friends. A few months later, his employer moved their office directly across the street from my place of employment. Now I get to look at his NSX all day long. I guess we were destined to meet.

I posted a thread right along these lines where 3 red NSXs showed up in a town of 1000 people! BTW, the truck looks silly. Sorry. Had to be said.

NoSeX4U said:
I posted a thread right along these lines where 3 red NSXs showed up in a town of 1000 people! BTW, the truck looks silly. Sorry. Had to be said.

The truck pics a joke :p It's obviously photochoped

The ONLY other NSX registered in the entire Southern MD area lives in the Neighborhood right next to mine.... :D (The two niciest neighborhoods in the county)

and the truck is not his. That pic has been floating around on the net for the last 2 years.

Well I am glad that truck is a joke.

But here in California we have knuckleheads riding around in cars and trucks that look that stupid. They take a 15 year old Piece of sh-- , worth like $1,000 and put $5,000 worth of ugly chrome rims, with or without spinners, and no profile tires and think they are driving a Ferrari or something.

It is quite humerous to see them, cell phone glued to their ear, sunglasses on regardless of day or night, stereos that have the bass so loud you hear them coming a mile away, broken windshields, expired registration, but they got the bling-bling wheels......says a lot about the driver IMO.

NSXTASY_MD said:
The ONLY other NSX registered in the entire Southern MD area
Huh? The NSX Club of America currently has eight members just in the Potomac/Rockville/Silver Spring/Chevy Chase area... :confused:

Back