• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

What are the risks?

What are my risks of shipping an item for sale to a unconfirmed address in Taiwan? Paypal says the transaction does not provide seller protection.
The only other concern is member only joined Prime in Aug 2008 and has no previous posts. He says he assumes all responsibilty for shipping problems on the Paypal receipt....is that enough to protect me?

What are my risks of shipping an item for sale to a unconfirmed address in Taiwan? Paypal says the transaction does not provide seller protection.
The only other concern is member only joined Prime in Aug 2008 and has no previous posts. He says he assumes all responsibilty for shipping problems on the Paypal receipt....is that enough to protect me?

Paypal will not protect you, it doesn't matter what he says in the payment note; if he files a dispute, for any reason, you're screwed.

Have him send a wire transfer, or international draft, wait for it to clear, then ship the item - this is the only way you're protected.

Thanks for the advise. I pulled the plug on the deal. I'm tired of trying to be the nice guy and getting screwed.

Paypal will not protect you, it doesn't matter what he says in the payment note; if he files a dispute, for any reason, you're screwed.

Have him send a wire transfer, or international draft, wait for it to clear, then ship the item - this is the only way you're protected.

Back