• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What are you paying for gas "today"?

With gas currently being lower now than in the last 7 years, I'm curious what you guys are paying in your State/general area? Today here in my town, regular {87} is $1.88.

At Costco today $2.19 for regular. That's usually $0.20-0.40/gal less than the big chains.

Update since earlier today. Filled up the wifes CR-V at $1.79 while heading out to dinner. Prices are crazy here at the moment but I'm not complaining.

Gas price so lovely here 18buck gets me a full tanks and I can drive 300-350+ miles in my Lexus CT200h. lol

Costco in Irvine, California. It's been at this price for a few days. That's for 87 and 91 octanes.

Last edited:
^ exactly what I paid for costco gas in Northern California.

Yesterday, I bought gas at the Costco in Modesto, CA and it was $2.25 for 87 octane. Nice price but I wouldn't want to live there. :smile:

I was in Mountain View and Sacramento on Thursday morning, before heading home to so Cal. Saw some cute pussy cats at the Sacramento zoo...

It's more fun to ask people than to go look it up on a website that's dedicated to national gas prices :D. And I bet they don't have cat pics either!

It's more fun to ask people than to go look it up on a website that's dedicated to national gas prices :D. And I bet they don't have cat pics either!

Yeah, and just because the prices are cheap doesn't mean you're going to the station with the best price. I refuse to buy from Arco.

:redface: My name is Patricia and I'm a cat lady.

depends on state tax..a new one just got instituted in Pa and raised the price by 10 c....but if a state tacks on tax with gas this low hardly anyone notices or cares ...and imagine how much money can be generated with just 10 c/gal for infrastructure repair.

87 here in NJ I saw was $1.77........93 was around $2.75

1.71 for regular and 2.01 for 93 octane premium at Costco. 2.89 for diesel

depends on state tax..a new one just got instituted in Pa and raised the price by 10 c....but if a state tacks on tax with gas this low hardly anyone notices or cares ...and imagine how much money can be generated with just 10 c/gal for infrastructure repair.

Yeah, when they added the .10 around here, apparently the price went down, so when the tax was added, the price never really changed (at least where Im at in central PA). Its been $2.39 for 87 here. One of my best friends works for Sunoco Logisitics and was filling me in.

Paid $2.39 for 93 octane earlier. On my trip a couple of weeks ago I was seeing $1.89 for regular (SW Virginia).

Saw $1.09 on Instagram today somewhere near Pittsburgh!!!???

:eek:

Jan. 18, 2015. Phoenix, Arizona.

I paid $1.719/gallon for 87 octane, at Costco, for my 2011 Honda Crosstour today.

Premium (91) octane was $1.989

I'm loving it! :smile:

1.89 for e85 with its 105 octane equivalent. 1.71 for unleaded in phx. No cute pics sorry. Maybe I can upload a duck face gym selfie?

Back