• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What Color Wheels Will Look Good On An All White Nsx?

This thread just proves that all wheel colors look good on a white NSX...even green. :biggrin:

classy look? 17/18 BBS LM
DSC06411.JPG

This is one of my favorites on a white car - Advan Kreuzer V. A very unique touch on this wheel is that it has an inner lip that is BEHIND the spokes. This lip is machined to a semi polish state. I've never seen anything like this, and it adds a very classy look.

advan2001.JPG

advan2003.JPG

Cheers,
-- Chris

I'm told that they are discontinuing Kreuzer V series :frown: Any merit to this? I like this wheels a lot

this is an old thread and much appoligizes for bringing it back to life :tongue:
with that said, does anyone have these wheels or want to sell them.

zaid
advan2001.JPG

I know there will be a lot of haters....but I love 5 spoke chrome wheels!

I think the wheels should not be white or black. White is too much of match to the body color and does not allow for contrast. A little blah.

Black is too dark when looking at the car in bright light. Some photos here illustrate that the black spokes are hard to see because one's eye (or camera iris) closes down to properly expose the white body. That's why black is really hard to see detail.

I also believe that wheels should not distract from the car itself. If one looks at an NSX and the first thing one sees are the wheels, well, then the wheel statement is too large. The NSX is beautiful and that's one of the main reasons for owning it. With that said, the wheels should compliment the body in both design and color, so that when one views the vehicle, one is left with an impression of the entire vehicle, of which the wheels are just one component.

Some NSX's have wheels that are so flashy, one can't see the car from the wheels. Overstating the wheels results in understating the body.

IMHO, of course.

This thread just proves that all wheel colors look good on a white NSX...even green. :biggrin:

yup agreed.

i think gold would look best, but not a painted gold, a metallic gold.

gunmetal is just too plain though. dark wheels are a bit played out these days. i would almost prefer green or blue over gunmetal. lol.

Please show me a set of those wheels on you car...PLEASE!!!!! I beg you to purchase a set of those wheel. Yuck!!!!

i dont have white, mine is red and i have silver wheels on it... but the white with green wheels dont look bad, so why would orange or blue look bad?

anyone ever do red wheels on red nsx? :cool:

Back