• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What did you do with your NSX today?

Went for a long ride was out there prob 3 hours riding around ot was a blast
7e5yda9a.jpg
e8utequt.jpg

Yesterday, since we're moving about 4 hours from where we currently live I moved it out of the storage unit near our new home (we close the 29th) and brought it to my new employer's shop to store it until we get into the new house. Had to move it out of the storage unit, because I had my 24' enclosed trailer packed with stuff to move into it.

Removed the front "A" badge and replaced the rear center light with modded one from my old NSX, "NSX" decal in place of the "ACURA" decal. Keeping the new center light though.

Took a trip north to SoS and had them install:
- DownForce Intake
- Comptech (CT) Headers
- Pride 300 Cell Cats
- Pride LW thick walled exhaust
- BC coil overs with swift springs
- set ride height, align and set rake

Great guys at SoS with high quality of work.

Last edited:
Waiting for mine to come back from SOS

Won my class at a charity car show that benefits the families of Police Officers killed in the line of duty.

Conditioned the leather and gave her the official wash of the year. Later tonigth i'll put a nice layer of wax on and be ready for the season.

Properly aligned my headlights. The lowering springs really reduce the illuminated road. Also learned how to make her wink :tongue:.
Photo 2014-05-13 18 46 43.jpg

I escaped the thunderstorms by replacing a dead licence plate bulb and swapped my antenna with a guppy. Oh and I found out my original electric air pump still works!
Photo 2014-05-14 21 15 02.jpgPhoto 2014-05-14 22 39 59.jpg

I also changed out my license plate bulbs today. Realized it was more work than I thought when I went back to install them. They just keep moving around back there. Had to hold one hand on the housing and one hand to slowly screw it in by hand before using the screw driver.

put a battery in it,will drive it tomorrow if the rain ever stops and put a good charge on it.

Hopped in late for work. 25 mins past the time I usually leave, got stuck by the same train twice, still made it to work 10 mins early! redline 4 times
top speed 110
wave from cute girl in a red integra type r
flipped off twice
cant wait for lunch time!

Hopped in late for work. 25 mins past the time I usually leave, got stuck by the same train twice, still made it to work 10 mins early! redline 4 times
top speed 110
wave from cute girl in a red integra type r
flipped off twice
cant wait for lunch time!

That's great, where's the damn "LIKE" button when you need one. DocJohn you listening..................:wink:

Finally installed headlights after sorting through the clusterfuck of chopped wiring that is my forward lighting harness!

Figured out why the car would not start. I bought a brand new battery that was just bad. So I picked up a good top name battery installed it and she started right up. After letting the car run till the warm up point tried to figure out a good day to get new inspection stickers.

Thanks to s14_tat, finally got my master done. Job was well done and the car drives nice! Next is getting a set of new Falken FK-453 on my HRE!

IMG_0265_zps88ee637e.jpg

Drove 200 miles to visit one of my best friends.
Then broke my inside door handle....

Took the time to do this mod and fix my frozen tripmeter
73dyqw.jpg

Was the gearing for the tripmeter broken?
My tripmeter has issues resetting sometimes, I think cause it was reset too often while the car was at speed (when the tripmeter was turning quickly).
So I don't reset it anymore and just use my phone to keep track of it.

Last edited:
Went on an amazing drive that started at the beach, went up to the high dessert, up and over the Sierra Mtns, had lunch at Lake Arrowhead, and then headed back towards the beach. It was a great run and was great to see all of the NSX's on the drive.

Back