• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What did YOU pay for your NSX? (and when?)

I sold a very clean 1993 Red/Black all stock, 26k miles for $57k a Dec 2016. Needed a timing belt and water pump (still had the factory originals installed).

I sold a very clean 1993 Red/Black all stock, 26k miles for $57k a Dec 2016. Needed a timing belt and water pump (still had the factory originals installed).

That is a very good sale. I am considering selling as that $57k has to be the peak of the market.

thanks to all of you who post your purchase or sell prices!!!!

In 2003 I paid $41k for my stock as a rock '96 with 41k on the clock. How about that!!! I also have the original window sticker. It was $84,500.

Last edited:
I purchased my 92 Red/Black, 82k miles for 38.5k at the beginning of February from a dealer. No maintenance records, but I spoke to the previous owner-he confirmed that TB/WP was done 3 years ago. Transmission was replaced at some point with one that is outside snap ring. Small items needed (drivers side door lock and trunk latch both inop, coolant tank leaks, CCU fan was loud), NO accident history but a respray from sun damage shows in certain light.

I just purchased a 96 Red/Black, automatic, 85K for 39.5K$. Carbon fiber hood, engine chromed out, body kit, 18"/19" after market rims. No record of TB/WP, but everything else is in great shape.

Just purchased a 1996 Black/Black T Top stick shift. 89000 Miles all stock, Tbelt, Water Pump, Valve Adjustment, Spark Plugs replaced at dealership prior to my ownership. I paid $39,000 for it.

Purchased May 17, 2017, 106,000 miles, $44,000, well documented, timing belt Ect. 1995 purple, all Comptech upgrades, short gears and rear pinion gear, cold air box, stainless steel headers and exhaust, power grip clutch, hre-547 rims 18'' and 17'' diamond amp and speakers with sub woofer.

well bought!!!

1084344.jpg
Just realized that I never posted on this thread.
1991 Red/Ivory. I bought it in June 2015 with 86k Miles for 37.5k. The car came with extra carbon hood, Procar Type r spoiler, extra set of rims, RM exhaust along with some fairly recent maintenance done on it that included a newish clutch, WP/TB and other common areas that need addressing at 88k miles.

1999 BB Targa, 72,200 miles with black interior, all stock other than TSW wheels/ short ram intake bought on 05/13/17 for $32.5k. Clean carfax and I am the 4th owner. She's got some cosmetics needs but timing belt, water pump, valve cover gasket, oil pan gasket + master cylinder have been replaced 1 year ago. I did the slave cylinder this past weekend. She does need a few cosmetics things but for the most part she's freaking awesome! Mod bug hits me hard with this one. Also, it's my first NSX :)

Thanks docjohn, I decided to roll the dice and went for it..The few times I've had it out I've loved it...Tomorrow's the big day..I'm taking it to Ramon at Niguel Motors to have it checked out...

1999 BB Targa, 72,200 miles with black interior, all stock other than TSW wheels/ short ram intake bought on 05/13/17 for $32.5k. Clean carfax and I am the 4th owner. She's got some cosmetics needs but timing belt, water pump, valve cover gasket, oil pan gasket + master cylinder have been replaced 1 year ago. I did the slave cylinder this past weekend. She does need a few cosmetics things but for the most part she's freaking awesome! Mod bug hits me hard with this one. Also, it's my first NSX :)

That is an incredible price - congrats!!

Back