• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What do you guys think about this 03 NSX? JH4NA21613T000138

http://www.carstickerpro.com/~rmeurosport/inventory/JH4NA21613T000138.htm

The car is in Denver and has around 19k miles. The dealership claims it is extremely clean and is a great buy (gee where have I heard that before?:tongue: ) I figure I would ask you guys before purchasing it. The carfax checks out and the car was originally from Southern Cali. Thanks again.

Re: What do you guys think about this 03 NSX?

Btw, if you guys give me the go ahead, I'll be on a flight to Denver tomorrow evening! I'm gonna drive this bad boy home to Cali!

Like most cars it looks good in the pics but can be a completely diff story once you see it. Maybe you can get someone local who knows NSXs before you fly out and see for yourself? Don't expect a dealer to know anything about the condition of the car.

Sanglee - I suggest you take some Valium. I would post in the regional forum and ask a Denver area guy to check out the car. I would not get on a plane until I knew more about the car.

I bought mine in the Denver area and did just that. A NSXPrime member looked and drove the car. Then I had a PPI done at Flatirons Acura (very good mechanic - Chris). Then I started negotiating and worked out a deal with the seller.

NSXs are not flying off dealer lots so you should have time to be a bit more methodical about this.

sanglee24 said:
http://www.carstickerpro.com/~rmeurosport/inventory/JH4NA21613T000138.htm

The car is in Denver and has around 19k miles. The dealership claims it is extremely clean and is a great buy (gee where have I heard that before?:tongue: ) I figure I would ask you guys before purchasing it. The carfax checks out and the car was originally from Southern Cali. Thanks again.

Three points:

1. I am going to be in Denver on Dec 19th and would be happy to take a look at these if you'd like.

2. Wonder why these guys have three?

3. I am partial to the yellow one...:biggrin:

Regards,

Kris

I was dealing with these guys to purchase the 03 Red NSX back in September/ October. I finally ended up buying a 2004 instead. I was supposed to send them a deposit. Before doing that I asked for a carfax and noticed an accident indicator and showing frame damage. These guys misrepresented the car big time and at no point had they mentioned any kind of damage let alone "frame damage". I would just stay away or at the least check out the car completely before giving out a deposit.
FYI - They bought these 3 /nsx from the Las Vegas auction and paid 55,500 each.
Hope it helps

Thats great to know bhur. I think I will chill for a bit before I make a rash decision. I'm going to drive up to Sacramento tomorrow and go visit Niello Acura.

sanglee24 said:
Thats great to know bhur. I think I will chill for a bit before I make a rash decision. I'm going to drive up to Sacramento tomorrow and go visit Niello Acura.

That is a good move. Don't be so rash when you're looking for your car. The perfect NSX for you is out there somewhere.

Matt_337 said:
That is a good move. Don't be so rash when you're looking for your car. The perfect NSX for you is out there somewhere.

Ditto...From someone that just bought a car, and although great, could have had more leverage in negotiating due to the 'little things' that you don't see when you are high on euphoria, but a unbiased owner would notice in a heartbeat.

Back