• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What is Netviper up to?

Guys, we need to kill this thread. Dave PM'ed me and I think I either let some cat out of the bag or offended him by starting this thread. I tried to PM him back but his box is full and I can not contact him. If he is reading this, I want to apologize if you were offended, even if I do not understand the reason for it.

Shumdit said:
Guys, we need to kill this thread. Dave PM'ed me and I think I either let some cat out of the bag or offended him by starting this thread. I tried to PM him back but his box is full and I can not contact him. If he is reading this, I want to apologize if you were offended, even if I do not understand the reason for it.

No thread to be closed before its time....................... unless someone starts cussing or posting pictures of their naked wives or girlfreinds, may the ball busting continue.

Armando

MiamieNeSeX said:
No thread to be closed before its time....................... unless someone starts cussing or posting pictures of their naked wives or girlfreinds, may the ball busting continue.

Armando

SHIT and
bbw-susan-big-tits-massive-cleavage.jpg

Now can we close the thread?

didnt like bbsc, then bought one:confused:

didnt like vettes and....................:rolleyes:

the choices are many but the right choices are few!:smile:

Funny and sad at the same time.............................. back on topic before someone says I hijacked this thread.

Ko-nsx
didnt like bbsc, then bought one

didnt like vettes and....................

the choices are many but the right choices are few!

Today 17:21

Armando

LoL too much funny sh!t! personally, unless it's the NEW uncovered top secret nsx replacement, then it's not a big deal to the NSX forum :) I say, guess on!

Shumdit said:
Well mystery solved, so we can all move on.

The more you dance around the issue the more we will keep the thread going. Funny how you start the thread and now you want it closed. Forget why NV is selling his car, tell us about the story behind the story.

balls.jpg

Armando

I only want it closed because Dave asked me to not discuss it. Probably because certain assholes here have caused him so much grief in the past:wink: . I do not know the story behind the story, so I can not tell you what it is. I hope he keeps it long enough to drive it down to NSXPO so he can T-bone your car as he pulls into the parking lot.:eek:

Crap - I thought I knew the story, now I find out there is one behind it too???

Lets all just hope that things start working more in Dave's favour more than they have been.

BioBanker said:
Crap - I thought I knew the story, now I find out there is one behind it too???

Lets all just hope that things start working more in Dave's favour more than they have been.

Once a "loose nut behind the wheel" always a loose nut behind the wheel............

Armando

Shumdit said:
Probably because certain assholes here have caused him so much grief in the past:wink: :

If the :wink: means me, then thank you, but no matter how good an asshole we might be, we are not good enough to break cars using keystrokes .

Seems you started a good thread in a sea of crappy "show me your wheels and Ill show you mine threads" :)

Armando

MiamieNeSeX said:
If the :wink: means me, then thank you, but no matter how good an asshole we might be, we are not good enough to break cars using keystrokes .

Seems you started a good thread in a sea of crappy "show me your wheels and Ill show you mine threads" :)

Armando

Yes, I meant you by the :wink: , you know the old saying "takes one to know one?" Well, I know one, so you know what that says about me:rolleyes:

my understanding of the Story Behind the Story aka "Dave and the NSX Who Loved Him-- II" is as follows

1962--One David Eugene Nigel "Thunderbolt" McCracken (aka Dave) is born to Sister Emily Elizibeth of the Most Holy Incontinence Church of the Big Red Dog

1963--In a freak accident, Dave's 3rd leg is caught in a car door, result in a 86% reduction in size, from 18" (projected adult size) down to 8 (projected adult size).

1965-- Dave becomes youngest human to undergo replacement of all bones with titanium. Some suggest it is this reason the the future giant of industry chose the NSX---the titanium rods.

1973--Dave experiences his first ever kiss with someone of the opposite sex not related to him by blood. Shortly thereafter he is caught "playing doctor" with his neighbors daughter, and is sent away to military camp.
Incidentally, in February of this year, PeiserG is born.

1979--disgusted by the turn of events in Iran, Dave joins the special forces, and spearheads a super secretive trip to rescue the hostages. Unfortunately, as Dave has a weakness for Falafel and gyros, he is sidetracked by the daily special in a restaurant in egypt and missed the shuttle sneaking his team into Iran. Everyone is killed on the mission (Except for dave, who retires from the Special forces)

1985--As Peiserg lusts after a young malaysian girl in his 7th grade french class, Dave purchases his first sports car...The delorean. Unfortunately, he loans it to his sister, and she takes it to 88 MPH--we all know how that one ends.

1991--the NSX debuts. Dave's eyes bug out of his head when he sees it. Fortunately, an opthomalogist is available to put them back in with a 7 hr procedure not covered by insurance. The ensuing huge medical bills force Dave to become a Man-Whore to beautiful needy women to raise money.

2000- Dave purchases his first NSX. However, he lustfully eyes the other NSX owners with that magical extra 80-150 RWHP. Soon his lust turns to anger, as he cries in the early morning hours "Why god! Why is it that others, and not I, have the elusive "Boost?"

2002-- Seething with anger and jealousy, Dave begins to plan.

2003--Peiserg picks up an immaculate 2000 silverstone

2005--Dave can't take it anymore. He buys Andy's highly modified NSX

2005-- World War III breaks out when the car runs crappy

2006--Dave's engine (and his sanity) let loose a tthe same time. The world holds it's breath and waits.....

2006--New Corvettes are nice. And fast. Hmm...?

2006--Peiserg wants to get rid of his Accord for an E55 AMG or RS6 Audi, but his wife won't let him. Pussywhipped, he cries himself to sleep every night.

I think that about covers it. Dave will chime in if i misttated facts..

Why go for just a few extra hp? I thought he wanted to be king which would take a TT Viper. He'll be waving hiss arse off. I saw 3 c5-c6 vettes on my way to work today.

What is a Z51, base vette? Suspension package vette? What is a 3LT?

Oh, and I think the polish looks like poop. You can pay someone to polish and seal the painted wheels for alot less. The greyish color looks nice.

Back