• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What other cars would you like to purchase next?

I was thinking of getting an early 90's Toyota MR2 for a daily driver but the wife wants an s2000 first.:rolleyes:

I maintain a long list of attainable dream cars.

At present, my future plans are as follows:

1. 996 TT X50 (2011 or so)
2. Beck Speedster or 550 replica (2012-13)
3. Jaguar E-Type Coupe S1 (2013-14)
4. Audi R8 (2013-14)
5. BMW M5 E39
6. 2002-2005 NSX
7. Classic BMW 3.0 CS/M6 E24/rare E12/E28 M535i or Alpina

These would be additions to my current lineup:

1. NA1 NSX Coupe track/weekend car
2. E28 M5 show car
3. Subaru Outback winter/commuter/dog/grocery car

I plan on buying my girlfriend a new car when we get married (tentatively late 2011), most likely a late model BMW 3 series. She really, really wants me to build her a Beck replica Porsche 356, and I'm going to oblige. In trade, I get to build a 3-bay man cave which will be replete with full air feeds, a four post lift, and more.

As for me, my DD is currently a 1997 Nissan Maxima that is modified to the hilt. Supercharger, coil-over suspension, upgraded transmission... but she looks totally stock (save for some lighting upgrades). I love the idea of a 4-door sports car, and my next vehicle will most likely be either an E39 M5 or a Merc E55.

Down the road, I'd like to acquire a 360 or 430, and probably a 512TR as well. I've always loved F-cars, and it has been a lifelong dream to own a few. I'll never get rid of the NSX though; she was my first love (hence the large garage).

I am looking for a new car right now.

Here is my list.
1. Audi S4
2. Audi S5
3. BMW M3
4. CTS-V
4. CLK63

Right now I am leaning towards the S5.

I just drove a 2007 997 Turbo, HOLY CRAP. That car is insane fast. I want it!

1.Audi R8

2.05 NSX

3. praying for a new NSX to come out

4. maybe something new might come out you never know:biggrin:

5. shoot I forgot 348 also

Last edited:
On Friday, I just bought a brand new Toyota Tacoma Access Cab 4WD as a daily driver, winter beater.

If an Audi R8 ever becomes available used in 10 years or so, I would be very interested. There actually is a used Audi R8 for sale in Edmonton at the Audi dealership. Price is still well above my threashold.

Last edited:
If I replace my NSX

it would be
Aston Martin DB9 or Vantage
Ford GT
Ferrari F360 CS

Newer Daily Driver
MB CLS 55

Girlfriend wants (within a few month)

330ci convertible
LR3
X5

We will see

(Also resurrecting another old thread to add some more "traffic" to NSXPRIME!)

Not replacing the NSX..., but I have been eyeing on...
  • Toyota Supra (manual)
  • Gen 2 Audi R8
  • Lexus LC500
  • Porsche 991 GT3

If you're in the market for a Toyota Tacoma, you may be wondering why you should consider buying a repairable one at a car auction. There are a few reasons why this could be a great option for you.

First, buying a repairable car at an auction can often save you a significant amount of money. These vehicles have been in accidents or have suffered damage that makes them unsellable as new, but they can still be repaired and driven. By purchasing them at an auction, you can often get them at a fraction of their original retail cost. Another benefit of buying a repairable Toyota Tacoma at an auction is that you have the opportunity to inspect the vehicle before you bid. This allows you to evaluate the condition of the vehicle, assess the extent of the damage and estimate the cost of repairs. This information can help you make an informed decision on whether to bid on the car or not. If you are a handy person and have a good knowledge of cars mechanics, you can take advantage of the opportunity to make a good deal by purchasing a repairable vehicle. By purchasing and repairing the car yourself, you can save even more money, and also have the satisfaction of fixing the car yourself.

A repairable Toyota Tacoma can also be a great option for people who are looking for a reliable, durable and low-cost car. With a bit of work, these vehicles can be brought back to life and provide many years of reliable service.

If you're interested in buying a repairable Toyota Tacoma, check out the link https://abetter.bid/en/car-finder/type-automobiles/make-toyota/model-tacoma for many options available in a car auction near you.

Last edited:
I'd get the 2005/6 Ford GT or the newest reiteration 2016 onward.
Two totally different cars, one's analog, the other digital. I'm old skool, prefer the analog, so that's what I've got. You can't go wrong!!!!

Back