• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What would your funeral look like?

Here ask of me was to not re-marry, which one is more reasonable? :tongue:

Not re-marrying is a totally reasonable request. No need for you to re-marry. Just have lots of girlfriends. :biggrin:

Oh, and when I go, my wife will bury me in my NSX with Sinatra playing in the background - "It was a very good year"

Last edited:
Same idea, but a vintage Rolls Royce and 'My Way'

I saw this in the offtopic posts and had to look. At first I said, "No big deal" but later realized I have been to a few funerals recently and it is not a fun experience. I lost my father, grandfather and grandmother in a 3 year span. Needless to say going to funerals got weird quickly but I adjusted. My father was creamated(sp?) and his wishes are to have his ashes dumped into the volcano in Hawaii's Big Island. How insane is that? It didn't seem odd when he told me before he passed away. Now that he is dead I am pretty annoyed that he tossed me that last dying wish.

Dying is a very tough topic. People either clam up on it or joke about it as a defense mechanism to feel better. Then again if you have never been to a funeral that changes everything.

Never mind the Lambo car, I hope Joe Montana missed that scene?

I almost bought that car, it was for sale at my friends dealership in Maryland. It drove nice, but had a funny smell....

did it smell of dead guy?

hauntedcar.jpg

My cadaver will be donated to medicine....

cadaver_dissection.JPG

My memorial will be a bench in a park to be determined (if it were to happen today it would be Wellfield Botanical Gardens here in town)

No need to burial for me, there will be a "life celebration" instead of a funeral.

Back