• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What's the best offset for the Volk GT-V, 18x7.5/19x10.5?

I'm very interested in buying the Volk GT-V Mercury Silver rims for my 1997 NSX-T that's completely stock. I'm going for the staggered aggressive look, wanting 18x7.5 for the fronts and 19x10.5 for the rear. Would it be flush to my car since it's stock and not a widebody? Also, what would be the ideal offsets for both front and back to get the most "lip" out of it without using spacers and having enough room just in case I want to install Brembo Brake Kit GT later?

Last edited:
You should be fine with +35 all around.

I would also suggest that you lower your car as the larger wheels will actually make your car look lifted.

As for tires, I have 18 x 8 and 19 x 10 sitting on 225/35-18 and 275/30-19 Toyo T1R tires. You could also do 215/35-18, but I found the T1Rs stretched a bit too much on my wheels.

I'm very interested in buying the Volk GT-V Mercury Silver rims for my 1997 NSX-T that's completely stock. I'm going for the staggered aggressive look, wanting 18x7.5 for the fronts and 19x10.5 for the rear. Would it be flush to my car since it's stock and not a widebody? Also, what would be the ideal offsets for both front and back to get the most "lip" out of it without using spacers and having enough room just in case I want to install Brembo Brake Kit GT later?

Check out "evof575gtc's" car. He has GT-V 10.5 rears I believe. Very aggressive IMO. Perfect setup.:wink:

I had those sizes on my car with Works wheels. I ran et35 front looked awesome, then i had et 41 with a 5mm spacer (so et 36) and looked great even slammed like mine is all around and never rubbed on rears...do a search under my name or NSXRguy that bought them. The 10.5 needs a 285-305 rear tire....but i ran the 275 it was stretched a bit. good luck

this is my specs on my GTV

front
18x8 front +36 high type
Toyo T1R 215/30/18

rear 19x10.5 +40 mid type
Toyo T1R 285/35/19

you can run a 225 tire in the front but may rub on a full turn lock.

i also have the 14inch 4piston Project Mu big brakes up front.
you can definitely get Brembos underneath there for sure since theyre smaller.

let me know if you want to order volks or brembos.
i get all kinds of nsx goodies for nsxprime members.

Back