• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheel Spacers

Waited over 6+ months getting my chain jerked by Science of Speed with every excuse out there! Contacted a very reputable well known US company in Texas that custom fabricates on site. From order to receiving them LESS than 3 weeks! Fit & Finish are OUTSTANDING! And less cost than SOS! I have their link if anyone are interested!

Waited over 6+ months getting my chain jerked by Science of Speed with every excuse out there! Contacted a very reputable well known US company in Texas that custom fabricates on site. From order to receiving them LESS than 3 weeks! Fit & Finish are OUTSTANDING! And less cost than SOS! I have their link if anyone are interested!

do they also provide the longer lug nuts?

Sorry guys..not always on here.

YES… supplied the longer bolts exactly needed! And they’re BLACK!!!

I can’t figure out how to post the link here…

‘’Anyone interested….email me and I’ll forward you the link.

[email protected]

What sort of wheels did you put on that required the spacers and lugs?

Spacers are typically for the OEM wheels to push them further out and reduce the "tucked in" look that some people find unpleasant. Aftermarket wheels usually have more aggressive offset to begin with.

Spacers are typically for the OEM wheels to push them further out and reduce the "tucked in" look that some people find unpleasant. Aftermarket wheels usually have more aggressive offset to begin with.

that makes sense. i had spacers on a land cruiser with oversized tires, but am new to NSX so learning.

any before / after pics using spacers?

Been one of the affordable minor upgrades I am considering...anyone have any before and after pics they can post or share via PM?

This is the important question. FYI it's lug bolts not nuts.
Wow, it use lug bolts? Then just like Porsche then. That is good to know.

I much prefer the lug bolts over the wheel adaptor type of spacers using lug nuts. I always felt that is a bit risky as there is no way to recheck and see if they came loose or not once wheels are on with the wheel adaptor style spacers and it requires two set of nuts/bolts vs just 1 set. Wheel bolt style are lighter and easy to safety check.

Last edited:
Back