• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where are all the Production deliveries ??

give it back seats and see what happens:biggrin:

I agree with Doc and rpm217. They better do something. Otherwise this was all just an elaborate marketing tool to sell mini vans, I mean mdx’s...

Doesnt mean its not an awesome car!

it is a very nice car, but it's not an awesome car. as it's failure to exhilarate and catastrophic sales numbers loudly proclaim... :redface:

I agree with Doc and rpm217. They better do something. Otherwise this was all just an elaborate marketing tool to sell mini vans, I mean mdx’s...

doesn't matter what they do boys, this car is done...

it is a very nice car, but it's not an awesome car. as it's failure to exhilarate and catastrophic sales numbers loudly proclaim... :redface:

doesn't matter what they do boys, this car is done...
Yup. Just not hot enough.

If anyone has leads on a blue NSX that's going on this fire sale. PM Me

Most dealers aren't lowering their advertised prices, but they are taking offers. I cast out a net of lowball offers to nine dealers on cars.com for blue cars and four bit, one won.

12 days and counting until pickup......

Can you share the info on msrp and discount to help us out. Blue is the color I want as well. Congrats on the new car

Can you share the info on msrp and discount to help us out. Blue is the color I want as well. Congrats on the new car

MSRP 177. Sale price 147. Highly optioned or demo with some miles could get more off, but I was happy with 30k on a no miles car.

I am also looking for a blue one with MSRP around 175k with a discount of at least 30 to 40k and I would buy it.
dont know where you are but in California here's what available:
NORM REEVES ACURA OF MISSION VIEJOMISSION VIEJOCA(949)347-0500NC1B0HEWKA+BL/EN
ELK GROVE ACURAELK GROVECA(916)392-1400NC1B0HEWKA+BL/EN
CERRITOS ACURACERRITOSCA(562)402-5281NC1B0HEWKA+BL/EN
SOUTH COAST ACURACOSTA MESACA(714)979-2500NC1B0HEWKA+BN/OR

<tbody role="alert" aria-live="polite" aria-relevant="all">
</tbody>

bl/en = blue/ebony
bn/or = blue/orchid

Most dealers aren't lowering their advertised prices, but they are taking offers. I cast out a net of lowball offers to nine dealers on cars.com for blue cars and four bit, one won.

12 days and counting until pickup......
Per Acura rules, new cars cannot be advertised below MSRP.

Man.... I cannot imagine taking almost 1/4 of the total price depreciation in 1 year. Holy crap! That is like buying a Chevy and driving off the lot. That has got to hurt even if you are wealthy.

I walked across the street to the Torrance acura dealer after morning exercise and I was offered the black demo car with < 100 miles for 159,000. Thats 41k off without entering into negotiations and $10k off from when they called me 2 weeks ago. I forgot the term the mgr used but she said the large discount only applied to cars that were designated demos. The white one that no one has driven she could only discount $15k. FWIW she said 2018 will only be special ordered and they wont have any sit in the showrooms so I am weighing on whether or not I can get similar discounts in the future or need to figure out if I want the car now and sell something at a later date. She showed me her computer and it had a -$14k # which she said is what the dealer is losing at this price. I've never leased a car before but their terms were $5k down, 36 months, 112k residual @$2028 a month. The pmt seems high for a lease, Id rather put more down and have a pmt lower than that as a purchase but I'll run the numbers this weekend. Easier choice for me if it were blue and I'm not motivated enough to call the dealers in the above post with the blue cars but thx powdbyrice for doing the research

payment is correct.

while they are not making much, they are certainly not losing 14k. :biggrin: unless they consider anything under msrp a "loser"

I filled out a acura/honda finance app this eve since you have to play that game to get the discount. Now we are at 48k off on a 200,500 msrp car, I asked for 60k off. Will try for a better price once the financials are done and they know the car can leave right away. Is anyone seeing 60k off? So far highest i have heard is the $50.5k discount.

i'm a firm believer that 60 off is dang near impossible. that means the store would be eating the price of the FIFs. with the new allocation system, i cant imagine a store is THAT desperate to move an NSX.

If someone got $50,500 off a $182,000 MSRP car, you should be able to get at least that same $50,500 off, if not a little more, given the $200,500 sticker price.

$30,000 is Honda incentive money, so that's not touching any of the dealer's bottom line. Invoice + holdback is likely tremendous, plus whatever other incentives there are to the dealer for moving these units. They could easily have more than $20,000 of room in such a highly optioned car.

If they're serious about moving the unit, they'll wiggle some more. After a year, it usually starts costing the dealer a good deal of interest to hold inventory like that.

My understanding, on a fully optioned car (above 200m msrp) there's $30,000 profit, so there you have it, moving it at invoice, would be almost $60,000 total wiggle room. I can see the dealer giving up a big chunk of it, but allow him a little room so he can pay his rent!!!

My understanding, on a fully optioned car (above 200m msrp) there's $30,000 profit, so there you have it, moving it at invoice, would be almost $60,000 total wiggle room. I can see the dealer giving up a big chunk of it, but allow him a little room so he can pay his rent!!!
on a 199 car, profit is less than half that.

Back