• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where are all the Production deliveries ??

MOD NOTE:

You know I love you guys (but don't think that means we are going to be picking out window treatments together in the morning.........) but please no more fruity discussion in this thread.

And now back to your regular programming..............

I guess I must have upset some of the other children in the sandbox. My apologies Bob.

I have no relation to this dealership.

New 2018 Acura #NSX special offer - $125k

Drive home this incredible super car for 52K off of MSRP (177,600)! Also available for lease at $1,879 per month with $1879 due at signing.

https://www.facebook.com/GoodsonAcura%2Fposts/10158670976627907

Great price. If someone is indeed interested in the car that is a steal. The sad part is that such pricing demonstrate how undesirable the car is.

I have no relation to this dealership.

New 2018 Acura #NSX special offer - $125k

Drive home this incredible super car for 52K off of MSRP (177,600)! Also available for lease at $1,879 per month with $1879 due at signing.

https://www.facebook.com/GoodsonAcura%2Fposts/10158670976627907

And where are the people who said they'd buy a new NSX if it was priced at $125k. This one has most of the desirable options.

Come on guys, who is going to step up and get this one. The lease is a pretty good deal for no money down. I'd get this one, but I don't think I could handle dealing with such an inept company again.

I'm in contact with the dealer to get more info. I'm concerned by sutff like the listing saying saddle interior but the pictures showing red, etc. But the price is definitely tempting, so we'll see how it works out...

I'm in contact with the dealer to get more info. I'm concerned by sutff like the listing saying saddle interior but the pictures showing red, etc. But the price is definitely tempting, so we'll see how it works out...

Looks like a Saddle interior to me.

Looking but no black thank you! Thing is, black is now less than 8% of cars sold and even much lower in exotic cars. Darth Vader started the trend in the 70’s when black was the color of hearses and government limousines only. I honestly do not understand why NC1 colors are so predominantly black or white ! Does not happen with F cars, L cars, other super exotics and even P cars in recent years. My 97 is black but never again!

Looking but no black thank you! Thing is, black is now less than 8% of cars sold and even much lower in exotic cars. Darth Vader started the trend in the 70’s when black was the color of hearses and government limousines only. I honestly do not understand why NC1 colors are so predominantly black or white ! Does not happen with F cars, L cars, other super exotics and even P cars in recent years. My 97 is black but never again!

Nothing beats a black car on detail day. The rest, all down hill.:biggrin:

And where are the people who said they'd buy a new NSX if it was priced at $125k. This one has most of the desirable options.

Come on guys, who is going to step up and get this one. The lease is a pretty good deal for no money down. I'd get this one, but I don't think I could handle dealing with such an inept company again.
I'm waiting till they hit 95K so I can trade my M4 for one. Might even sell my house for one.

I'm waiting till they hit 95K so I can trade my M4 for one. Might even sell my house for one.

You won't have to sell your house. But maybe you'll be able to do a straight up trade M4 for NC1. And I can give you the phone number for the Lemon Law attorney. Because you'll need it.

I owned a black car once 35 years ago. I stayed away from black cars until last year when I got a used black Chevy SUV. But I take it to the car wash and really don't give a crap about keeping it clean like an exotic.

F-cars: red, black, yellow
Lambo: anything bright
Porsche: silver
BMW: white
MB: silver and white

Dealers ordered a lot of white NC1 because we know white will sell. Nouvelle, Valencia, or Curva, not so much. black hides the vents and details in the NC1.

But they can't sell it without doing the work.........

I know. It was more of a tongue in cheek remark. I rather go after a 2019 or i may not given the electrical architecture is so poorly designed for fail safe that one failed circuit on a trivial item like center mounted brake light could disable the car from running. The engineers did a short cut on the DFMEA. What other cheaply built part on this very complex car could fail that would leave a driver stranded? A center brake light circuit should never strand a driver. Especially since there are redundant brake lights.

Stay away from the 2018 for $125k . They need the 2 recalls done. Dealers might do what they did to docs car.

So what does that make all the 2017s out there that have had the recalls done? Avoid all those too?

Amazingly enough, most of us actually know what we’re doing.

So what does that make all the 2017s out there that have had the recalls done? Avoid all those too?

Amazingly enough, most of us actually know what we’re doing.

I'm picking up my fully loaded 2017 berlinetta black, low mile car on Thurs and have no concerns as the recall work was gladly done by a shop in GTA that has pretty much done all the recalls in that entire area. they are experienced, and very competent at being the service experts in GTA. Can't wait for the first drive as mine as the full test drive was just amazing...

Stay away from the 2018 for $125k . They need the 2 recalls done. Dealers might do what they did to docs car.

It wasn’t just the recall work that caused my problems. My car had issues from the second month I had it. My deal has been finalized finally.

F-cars: red, black, yellow
Lambo: anything bright
Porsche: silver
BMW: white
MB: silver and white

Dealers ordered a lot of white NC1 because we know white will sell. Nouvelle, Valencia, or Curva, not so much. black hides the vents and details in the NC1.

I was just in Vancouver

Solid car culture there

Never saw so many 911s, many with crackling exhausts. Targas were quite popular there.

To confirm the points, I visited some of their fun stores (all within a couple of blocks). Many of the F cars were red (they had a nice smokey gray Portofino), the Lambos were colorful, the Porsches were more white than I expected, McLarens were any and all (bright white, kermit green, bicolor down the middle)

Attachments

• IMG_0092.jpg
    IMG_0092.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_0077.jpg
    IMG_0077.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_0083.jpg
    IMG_0083.jpg
    529.1 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_0093.jpg
    IMG_0093.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 263
oh yeah, i forgot McL.

McL is like the new lamborghini. they're everywhere in bright colors.

Honda/Acura only has Championship White. :(

It wasn’t just the recall work that caused my problems. My car had issues from the second month I had it. My deal has been finalized finally.

Kudos to you for finally getting here. Sounds like it took a long time and thanks for clarifying.

Btw, my apologies to have offended M-tech.

yeah was out there 2 weeks ago and literally every major exotic brand was within 2 blocks of each other - lotta eye candy in that city and going up to whistler.. M cars seem to be particularly popular...

Mclarens are beautiful cars. My brother in law has a 570 gt with 800 hp. It sounds like shit but a very nice car. Makes the nsx look very generic. There's just something about it that just looks dated already and it's only been out for 3 years.

I am fascinated with McLaren's return to the market and rapid evolution.

I wander over to McLaren Life once in a while to become more grounded.

For example, multiple folks having windshields break without any contact. McLaren points to the glass supplier.

One guy had an oil leak issue. Dealer says you put on an aftermarket exhaust and then put the original back. McLaren says warranty voided. Now the guy is trying to sort things out between the dealer wanting a big payment for their diagnostic work and the uphill battle of trying to get the warranty back in force. And then there is the guy whose car started throwing air bag codes with a little over 100 miles on it.

Back