• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where are all the Production deliveries ??

This wonderful vehicle was delivered by my purchasing dealership in WI to a person who posts on this site who lives in the Chicagoland area.

I haven't seen it (yet).

I had recommended my sales person to the new owner.

My sales person was super appreciative of the recommendation, loves the Gen 2 cars and shared a few delivery pics.

I did not post any pics showing the new owner.

I hope he comes on soon to let us know how much fun he is having with the car.

I asked about the Type S and he said he is working with a local buyer on ordering one.

I think that would only be the 4th Gen 2 NSX sold by the dealership, and the only one to stay in the area.

I'm surprised they nixed source silver for the type S

I'm surprised they nixed source silver for the type S

Agreed, as I've always thought it was one of the best colors for the car and would probably look really good with the new dark accents. Then again, I don't know why they discontinued nord grey either. It's not like the volume of cars churning out of the PMC made it hard for them to produce any particular color.

This wonderful vehicle was delivered by my purchasing dealership in WI to a person who posts on this site who lives in the Chicagoland area.

I haven't seen it (yet).

I had recommended my sales person to the new owner.

My sales person was super appreciative of the recommendation, loves the Gen 2 cars and shared a few delivery pics.

I did not post any pics showing the new owner.

I hope he comes on soon to let us know how much fun he is having with the car.

I asked about the Type S and he said he is working with a local buyer on ordering one.

I think that would only be the 4th Gen 2 NSX sold by the dealership, and the only one to stay in the area.

Hey guys - sorry I am late to my own party :) BIG, big thanks to Bricks & Bio for referral to Zimbrick Acura in Madison WI and specifically Corey Reilley who is their assistant manager. I've bought a few cars in my life, and by far, Corey is the best sales advisor that I've worked with.

I ordered the car in mid May and it was finished at the factory around mid July. However, due to driver shortage, car sat at PMC and was shipped just this week. I'll provide more color later once I had chance to drive the car more but the car is absolutely amazing. More pictures next week once I had chance to clean and tint the front windows.

For now, here's another picture at the factory:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Hey guys - sorry I am late to my own party :) BIG, big thanks to Bricks & Bio for referral to Zimbrick Acura in Madison WI and specifically Corey Reilley who is their assistant manager. I've bought a few cars in my life, and by far, Corey is the best sales advisor that I've worked with.

I ordered the car in mid May and it was finished at the factory around mid July. However, due to driver shortage, car sat at PMC and was shipped just this week. I'll provide more color later once I had chance to drive the car more but the car is absolutely amazing. More pictures next week once I had chance to clean and tint the front windows.

attachment.php

Glad the experience was positive Mr. Kim.

Enjoy your car in the best of health.

I must have called 20 dealerships back in late 2015/early 2016 after getting hosed by Napleton, and was pleasantly surprised with how easy Zimbrick (a Family business) was to work with and how stoked Corey and his manager were to get me my car.

If anyone ever wants a Lexus, last year I bought my LC 500 convertible from Alderson in Lubbock TX (also a family business) and found them to be great to work with.

attachment.php

Finally!! Now go enjoy your NC1 ownership experience.

attachment.php
Can’t wait to see more pictures! Enjoy driving it… it’s a blast.

Sorry for the awful picture and background but wanted to share one more. I am glad I was able to get the last model year for Source Silver. I can't seem to capture the color using my Iphone...

attachment.php

Try using Tapatalk - it’s an easy app that hosts the pictures for you and interfaces with the forum. Can have as many forums you want under one app.

Congrats on the Source Silver. Pictures don’t do it justice. The amount of pearl and flake really makes it pop in and out of the sun.
c91dfbda3ab154e3b2e23ba02cb23c46.jpg

there is fomo taking hold.Its like bizzaro world with the end of the model...They have sold more NC1 in 2 weeks than in a year previously...lol.....supply demand equation when one factor goes to 0...

Did you order the S?

Lol I'm not talking.....but I am enjoying all the new banter from the latest crop of excited potential customers...the Benjamin's are flying at the stage...

I like the S but enjoying mine all the more now that I know they won’t make them anymore. Some photos from a recent photo shoot and shows:
fd4350c6ae29df9496530b62b9bf3257.jpg

dc7b35066101bac3d36be8e2e6b9658f.jpg

In the end those of us who have the NC1 2017-2022 can be proud that we have what might be the last ICE/electric motor driven NSX. It is a testament to extraordinary design and execution. I consider us lucky that the engine swap occurred as we have essentially a race ready engine that is really special. In the years to come, people will look back and be amazed at how a car like this was produced and delivered in such a short period of time. This is truly a small fraternity of owners.

Excited to be an NC1 owner finally! I just took delivery this evening. Classy they presented it beside a great looking 2005! Mine was # 82 built in 2021 for prospective and was told only 15 built after mine. So impressed with the car, Acura, and my great salesperson.
59ac52721da3fcf42a09a52605b5deb5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations!! I can feel the excitement by reading your comments and seeing that great picture! So where is this dealership and where will this car be residing??

I purchased the car from Jay Wolfe Acura in Kansas City. I’m local to the area so the car will be driven in the KC area as well.

I purchased the car from Jay Wolfe Acura in Kansas City. I’m local to the area so the car will be driven in the KC area as well.

Big congrats! Looks my twin - I presume Source Silver? I seemed to recall a great sales person name Danny working there who specialized in NSX.

Excited to be an NC1 owner finally! I just took delivery this evening. Classy they presented it beside a great looking 2005! Mine was # 82 built in 2021 for prospective and was told only 15 built after mine. So impressed with the car, Acura, and my great salesperson.
59ac52721da3fcf42a09a52605b5deb5.jpg

Congratulations and enjoy it in the best of health

Yes, Source Silver and yes Danny Martin was my sales person. Besides the car being fantastic Danny was probably a huge reason I decided to pull the trigger…that dealership is collectively a first class operation.

Back