• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where are all the Production deliveries ??

Yes, Source Silver and yes Danny Martin was my sales person. Besides the car being fantastic Danny was probably a huge reason I decided to pull the trigger…that dealership is collectively a first class operation.

17 years ago :eek:, I bought my 2004 yellow/yellow NSX from Jay Wolfe. Agree that they are a first class operation.

I obviously like the looks of the NC1 enough to have bought one, but seeing those two silver NSX's next to each other really reminds me how much I *love* the looks of the first-gen. What a timeless, elegant design that was...

and petit...that is its' charm...

HaHa acura should do what every electronic/furniture store does...............going out of business sale....then start anew the next year...:biggrin:

Excited to be an NC1 owner finally! I just took delivery this evening. Classy they presented it beside a great looking 2005! Mine was # 82 built in 2021 for prospective and was told only 15 built after mine. So impressed with the car, Acura, and my great salesperson.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks great! Really like the wheels and red calipers.

see.... Acura should have a going out of business sale every year for the NC1..like furniture stores...:biggrin:

Sorry I was in La Jolla for work this week so behind on posting

November 2021 US new car sales

NSX 0

Just no inventory

I didn't see many great cars out there.

A nice 720 Spyder at One Paseo (upscale lifestyle area), a clean white aircooled 911 Targa and a modified red Gen 1 NSX near UCSD

Hot and cold running Teslas around there

amazing that the dinosaur GT-R sells relatively a lot....who would think folks would pay 6 figures for a Nissan...;)

The GT-R has a real following.

Plus Nissan actually supports the car and did a ton of upgrading over production cycle of the R35.

Nissan is kind of an odd story.

Not so good financially, stuck with the Renault partnership, still behind on the electric front. At least they aren't afraid of RWD platforms.

My 2014 Q50S Hybrid AWD has been a phenomenal car, 8 1/2 years and close to 100,000 miles and no real problems (squeaky brakes) and I have never kept a car longer than 7 years in my life. I will keep it until Lucid can show me enough to overcome my fear of the new company.

Nissan doesn't have the resources to give Infiniti to bring new product and Infiniti is totally in the sales volume crapper.

I can't understand how Nissan got the new Z done, perhaps except that it uses a lot of parts bin stuff.

At this point, I can hardly speculate when an R36 could become a reality.

New Ford GT

14 for December 2021
143 for 2021, it seems like they are super behind on their delivery targets unless a large chunk of production is for ex US customers

yep the engine is really not that special...but the car looks like a spaceship...and Ford really created a desirable pastiche with the GT series...

NSX Delivery

Salesman told me that my car would be allocated tomorrow at the PMC, I assume that allocated is that all QC and inspections have been completed and the car is transferred to the garage waiting for shipment. He said the car should be at the dealership in FL the last week in February, weather could delay that I assume.

Back