• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where is evof575gtc?

I really wish it didn't have to come to this b/c he seemed like a cool guy but....

I have been trying to contact him because I paid a lot of money for my 2002 GTC LED tail lights and when I received them, there were many dead LED's so he said he would fix them.... so I gave the parts back to him and now he's no where to be found. it's been over a year now that he's had my parts and usually its some excuse about being busy w/ studying ok fine...... I was more than patient with him when he didn't have time to work on them. But now I just want a refund or my parts. I have sent him emails, texts, calls and PM's with no reply. I know he's active on this site as he's trying to sell lots of parts in the FS section....

Anyone know what I should do? :frown::mad:

theyll be finished and repaired by spring.
i just recently finished 2 sets for customers that have been waiting and already sent them off.

i still have nsxhk to finish and yours is on its way to completion soon after that.

All it takes is communication man... :rolleyes: Not sure why its taken so long to get all these done?

There he is...

Is it Erick (evof575gtc) Did you get my email?

I'm keen to get the panel sorted.

The Acura logo on the centre panel is it actually engraved into the plastic? as mine is on my H (Honda) one.

What do you actually do? do you replace the actual plastic? if so is it a complete piece and can you just send it out to me and i'll fit it to my centre panel. We have removed the light units to see how they work and if i can convert to led myself also had a look at this centre piece. I can not work out how you do the mod as it engraved into the plastic only thing i can think is you replace the actual plastic with a clear piece and then stick in the NSX logo.

I just need that plastic with the NSX logo in. Please help...

Erick,

I would like to be kept informed too. It has been too long and you didn't answer any of my messages. I'm glad you're still making good on your end and I do hope to see my taillights soon. Please drop me a line.

Henry.

How about the money you promised a few of us. It's been over 2 years now

Erick any updates? We need to get this sorted... I just want my tail lights back. Keep the LEDS I really dont care anymore. I want the tails and part of my money back.
:frown:

How about the money you promised a few of us. It's been over 2 years now

Yes I would like to know as well. You think that getting me temporarily suspended from this site will keep me silent, well you dead wrong. What's up with the refund huh?:mad:

I bought a CF rear wing from him. Worst money ever spent. First he sent me a primer'd version. I sent it back to him. Then he sent me the CF one...I was happy when I installed it.....but....After one day in the sun it started to show signs of clouding. Now every time it's sat out in the sun it just looks worse and worse. It took about a month (max of maybe 4days sitting in some sun, because it's not my DD) and the entire thing is cloudy now....i'm debating just painting it black.

He has been on this forum and has bumped his "vendor threads". The fact he has time to do that, yet - ignores this thread, doesn't bode well. Maybe it's time to suspend the seller.

I bought a CF rear wing from him. Worst money ever spent. First he sent me a primer'd version. I sent it back to him. Then he sent me the CF one...I was happy when I installed it.....but....After one day in the sun it started to show signs of clouding. Now every time it's sat out in the sun it just looks worse and worse. It took about a month (max of maybe 4days sitting in some sun, because it's not my DD) and the entire thing is cloudy now....i'm debating just painting it black.

Mine looks like shit too. I will eventually replace it.

The quality of the fitment of the rear spoiler I bought from his was remarkably poor. I had to drill a new hole for the 3rd brake light wiring harness and once I did that, it was remarkably challenging to get it to fit as the wing itself seemed to me to be about 1/2" too narrow. Fortunately, after some struggling with it, I was able to get it to fit. I like how it looks now, but I'm concerned about the finish going forward.

You guys can likely save those by having them sanded and recleared. It's likely the "gelcoat" thats faded. That should fix you right up.:biggrin:

I think the biggest problem of all is the lack of communication. If things run behind schedule, I can deal with that, but just tell me. I am a lot easier to deal with when I know what is going on. I bought a carbon wing from him and waited ~3 months with very sparse communication about what was taking so long. Now I have the wing and it looks great, but it doesn't fit quite right. I immediately sent Erick a text and he has yet to respond. If you can't handle running a business, you shouldn't pretend to. Nothing pisses me off more than vendors that do not communicate. It is a shame because he seemed like a good guy. Not to sure what else to think when I have a problem and he won't respond.
:confused::confused:

$0.02

he owes my brother Paul $600 still and still never paid him on some LED tail lights that never worked out it is too bad Paul is the nicest guy around

Erick whats the deal? Do I need to come pick up my parts?

The clouding is due to either the gel coat / resin or clearcoat not being UV resistant. Like Davidf said, you should be able to sand it down and clear coat it with a good clear and should be set. I learned this the hard way years ago... wrapped the dash in my Civic in carbon and used the wrong (but very expensive) resin and it did the same thing in a few days in the sun. Called US Composites and they told me to use another resin because its UV resistant.

I was finally able to get him on the phone..... Spoke to him about what was going on and he said he is working with Lud to draft a response to all these outstanding issues. I think its important that he owns up to whats been going on and makes good on the pending orders that he has with many of us. Lets hope we are able to work something out. :redface:

Ok so I was able to get my tail lights back - minus the LED's and not including the front turn signals that he was supposed to fix.... so he still owes me over $1k... I was in OC today to pick them up and he wasn't even willing to meet me in person - he had a friend of his meet me with my tail lenses without the LED's.... and of course he avoids every question I give him about paying me back or giving me something in return to make do. He offered me a discount on some of his in store items but I have no intention of giving him any additional money as I'm afraid he'll end up keeping that too. This was his reply after I picked up my parts:

"Dude I'm f%#king busy man and you're really annoying me right now. I told you what I can do for you, not give away stuff. I'm done."

Eric, You're annoyed? Really? I'm sorry you can't find time out of your busy schedule to make good on your promises to good people.

Excuse me for trying to get whats rightfully mine back.

How would you like this if someone owes you over $1200 in cash or parts?

This is really unbecoming of a former respected NSXPrime vendor and very frustrating when I thought I was dealing with the same. For those of you who still have outstanding issues, you can contact him here: (But I doubt he'll respond.)

Eric Chu

www.superjgtcnsxr.com
[email protected]
[email protected]

8852 citrus ave
westminster, California 92683
United States
(714) 235-5372

Maybe its time for legal action.

Maybe its time for legal action.

i would agree yet none of you ever do anything?.... do something guys?

he lied to those buyers that bought the rear wing years ago. he lied by overcharging buyers keeping the money for himself. a buyer found out and he retracted his price and promised a refund to those buyers. this is still not satisfied and is going on over two years.

he lied to me as well trying to sell me a seat he never had. i bought the seat from the original owner myself.

http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122687

Eric you still owe me $600 for the LED conversion from 2 years ago... remember me:mad:

what goes around comes around

Paul call me 250 857 3599

Eric you still owe me $600 for the LED conversion from 2 years ago... remember me:mad:

what goes around comes around

Paul call me 250 857 3599

yea he owes me about $1500 or so...

Back